For a few fun hours of play is prima a Playmobil farm set. Since the selection here is very large, we give you a better overview with the help of our product recommendations. Also, take a look at our checklist, so you know what to look for when buying.
- When choosing , you can choose between many different areas of everyday life: Everyday life, sports, history, animals and fairy tales, professions and skills and much more.
- Most Playmobil sets are expandable with themed accessories such as additional building parts, figures, animals, furniture, etc
- You can either buy individual parts to expand or whole sets.
- Choose a Playmobil set for your child that is appropriate for his or her age. This way you guarantee that your child can play with it safely.
- The first Playmobil toys are available for ages 18 months and older.
- It isimportant that younger children (up to 3 years) do not play with toys that are too small and too detailed. Otherwise, there is a risk that your child will be overwhelmed and not have fun.
- For older children (4 years and older), the toy can be more detailed.
- Playmobil sets can have quite different sizes. Small sets have about 16 pieces. Larger sets have about 100 pieces or more.
- Playmobil has put out extra sets that are designed to be carried around.
- The larger sets also come with more extras. For example, buckets, food for the animals or tools to muck out the barn.
- Your child will get to know all the farm animals while playing.
- When you play together with your child, you can teach him the sounds that the animals make.
- While playing, the child is in his own world and imagines situations with the toy. This will stimulate your child’s imagination.
- The fact that your child reaches for the toy stimulates motor skills.
- A few hours of play with Playmobil toys is much better than watching TV.
Table of contents
Recommended Playmobil Farm Sets
We have collected the best and most interesting Playmobil farm sets.
Tip: You can find the most popular Peppa Wutz toys in our guide to the 10 most popular Peppa Wutz toys.
The Best Sellers Of Playmobil Farm Sets
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Playmobil farm sets for you.
Tip: You can find the best Paw Patrol figures in our guide to the 9 best Paw Patron figures.
Current Offers On Playmobil Farm Sets
Find the best current offers on Playmobil farm sets in this list.
FAQ Playmobil Farm Sets
Playmobil toys were invented in 1974 by Hans Beck.
The size of a Playmobil figure is 7.5 cm.
Children as young as 1 or 1.5 years can play with Playmobil toys.
Playmobil figures are not designed to be changed. However, with a few simple steps, you can take the figure apart and put in parts of another figure.
Playmobil figures can be bought everywhere where there are toys. At wholesalers but also in toy stores. Online there is also a wide selection of suppliers. Have a look at our product recommendations.
As of today, there are 3 billion Playmobil figures produced in the world.
Playmobil is produced exclusively in the EU.
Playmobil 123 are sets that are produced especially for children aged 1-2 years.
Playmobil For Kids
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil schools – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil castles – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil riding stables – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil dollhouses – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – Advisor
- The 10 best Playmobil Western sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil girl sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fairy sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil train sets – guidebook