Did you know that the pirate ship has been one of the classic toys for children since the 70s? Children are fascinated by the world of pirates – and still are today! Playmobil offers, with its Playmobil pirate ships the classic of the children’s room in different sizes and with different functions. With the right pirate ship, the little pirates can let their imagination run wild and fully experience the world of pirates.
In our checklist there is for you all the information on the subject of Playmobil pirate ships. Also check out our product recommendation, there we have picked out the best Playmobil pirate ships for you.
- Take a look at the age recommendation for the Playmobil pirate ship. You can usually find this information right on the front of the packaging. Example:”5+”. This means that the manufacturer recommends the pirate ship for children 5 years and older.
- Most Playmobil pirate ships are suitable for children 4 years and older, but some are only suitable for5 years and older.
- You can also givepirate ships from the Playmobil 1-2-3 series to a toddler as young as 1.5 years old to play with. These models typically have larger individual pieces – making it harder for kids to put the pieces in their mouths.
- Please always follow the age recommendations to allow your child to play safely.
- The selection of Playmobil pirate ships is very large. From the simple pirate raft to the gigantic three-master, you can choose from a wide variety of models.
- In addition, there are many types of Playmobil pirate ships, for example, battle ships, booty ships and privateer ships.
- Some Playmobil pirate ships pick up on a particular theme or even a well-known movie or popular series. The best example: the pirate ship from “Dragon Taming Made Easy” or “Dragons”.
- The pirate ships from the Playmobil 1-2-3 series do without electronics, but are considered floatable in themselves. Test reports and customer reviews suggest that such a pirate ship must float quite straight on the water in order not to sink.
- Playmobil also offers motorized and RC pirate ships that are equipped with underwater motors and can be moved on the water – some even with the help of a remote control.
- If your child wants to use the Playmobil pirate ship on the road from time to time, it should not be too big and should definitely be easy to transport.
- If the Playmobil pirate ship is only intended for use at home, a larger model is also possible.
- To expand the selected Playmobil pirate ship, there are lots of great accessories available, such as a pirate fortress or treasure island and pirate figures. These additions increase the fun of playing even more.
Table of contents
Recommended Playmobil Pirate Ships For Children Aged 4 And Over
Manufacture recommend dealing with pirate ships from 4 years. Here you will find great Playmobil pirate ships with which your child can dream himself into the world of pirates.
Tip: You can find many great products for kitchen and household in our guide to the best liquid food products
The Best Sellers Of Playmobil Pirate Ships For Children
We have compiled the most popular Playmobil pirate shipsfor kids for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Playmobil Pirate Ships
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Playmobil pirate ships section.
Tip: In our guide to the best barbecue brushes there are exciting tips on the subject of barbecuing
FAQ About Pirate Ships For Kids
Basically, pirate ships are suitable for children from the age of 4.
Pirate ships for children have been around since the 70s.
Pirate ships are available from small to large. The latest models even have an underwater motor.
More On The Subject
- The 5 best Playmobil new releases
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil schools – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil castles – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil Western sets – guidebook
- The 14 best Playmobil sets & figures – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil police stations – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil novelties 2020 – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil airplane sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fairy sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil ambulances – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil hospitals – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil girl sets – guidebook
- The 12 best Playmobil horses – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil horse farms – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
Remote Control Boats
- The 7 most popular Tom Clancy’s figures
- The top 20 action figures – guide
- The 10 most popular Overwatch figures
- The Top 5 Matrix Figures – Guide
- The 12 most popular NECA action figures
- The Top 42 Hot Toys Figures – Guide
- The Top 22 DC Action Figures – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Hasbro action figures
- The 10 best Schleich Maya the Bee figures – guidebook
- The Top 22 McFarlane Toys Figures – Guidebook
- The top 8 X-Men figures – guidebook
- The 8 most popular Breaking Bad figures
- The top 8 Funko POP! World of Warcraft figures – guidebook
- The 12 most popular Final Fantasy action figures
- The 10 best Clown Figures – Guide
- The 20 best Schleich figures – guidebook
- The Top 10 King Kong Figures – Guide
- The 10 best John Wick figures – guidebook
- The top 25 Guardians of the Galaxy figures – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Call of Duty figures