Table of contents
The police is one of the biggest role models for many children. With the Playmobil police stations you allow your child to play the everyday life of the police. Various technology, special effects and accessories transform playing with the police station into an exciting and authentic experience.
Everything you need to know when choosing your Playmobil police station, we have documented for you in our checklist. In our product recommendation you will also find and overview of the best Playmobil police stations.
- Look at the age recommendation for the Playmobil police station. All it takes is a quick look at the front of the packaging. It is commonly stated like this:”4+” or “4-10”. The police station is then recommended for children from 4 years of age or between 4 and 10 years of age, respectively (examples).
- The majority of Playmobil police stations are suitable for children over 4 years.
- Police stations from the Playmobil 1-2-3 series are also suitable for younger children from 1.5 years. These models are typically characterized by larger individual parts, which effectively prevents swallowing.
- Take the age recommendations seriously. This is the only way to ensure that your child can always play safely.
- Playmobil offers varied police stations, for example with or without jail, with police car and/or police helicopter and so on.
- The police stations from the Playmobil 1-2-3 series do without electronic details. Everything that happens at the station is determined by your child’s thoughts and hands.
- However, Playmobil also offers numerous police stations with exciting effects. For example, a command station with a laser-controlled alarm system that actually sounds. Extremely popular are models with police cars or buses that are not only electronically drivable, but also have a light function like the real police.
- Basically, Playmobil police stations have many highlights that increase the fun of playing. These include hidden doors, climbing ropes and other things that can help the bad guys escape.
- If your offspring want to play with the police station on the road from time to time, it should not be too big and should be easy to transport.
- If the Playmobil police station is only intended for home, you can also give your darling a larger model.
- To expand the chosen police station of Playmobil even more, some great accessories are available. How about a police helicopter with a working LED searchlight? Or an SEK truck with sound and light effects? You can also order additional police figures for the police station.
Recommended Playmobil Police Stations
Here you can find the top 7 most popular Playmobil police stations.
Tip: You can find many more play options in our guide for the best LEGO Speed Champions cars.
The Best Sellers Of Playmobil Police Stations
We have compiled the most popular Playmobil police stations for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Playmobil Police Stations
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Playmobil Police Stations section.
Tip: In our guide for the best bowling shoes there is an interesting selection of products on the subject of sports and leisure for you.
FAQ About Playmobil Police Station
Depending on the scope of the set, it costs between 20 and 160 euros. The respective accessories between 10 and 20 euros.
Playmobil products in the 1-2-3 series are recommended for children as young as one year. The classic Playmobil sets are usually available for children from 4 to 10 years.
Playmobil has been selling its products since 1974.
The average Playmobil figure is 7.5 cm tall.
Playmobil makes figures and playsets for children
Hans Beck invented the Playmobil figure between 1971 and 1974.
Playmobil originates from Zirndorf to Nuremberg.
Playmobil is part of the Brandstätter Group.
Playmobil figures are made of ABS with an injection molding machine.
The best way to store the figures are boxes, toy chests or simply the original packaging.
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil Western sets – guidebook
- The 14 best Playmobil sets & figures – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil airplane sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil girl sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fairy sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil train sets – guidebook
- The 5 best Playmobil new releases
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil schools – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil castles – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil riding stables – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil dollhouses – guidebook
- The 12 best Playmobil horses – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil novelties 2020 – Guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil ambulances – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil hospitals – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO duplo sets for girls – guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO duplo firefighters – guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO duplo railroads – guidebook