Table of contents
Pull-along animals for children are not only fun, but also encourage your child to crawl or run. In addition, balance, coordination and dexterity are trained, which is why pull-along animals should not be missing in your nursery.
We have summarized all the important information about buying pull-along toys in a checklist for you. You can find a selection of different pull-along animals for children in our product recommendations.
- In general, pull-along toys are intended for children 12 months and older who can already walk relatively safely.
- However, children who are still crawling will also enjoy the toy and pull it towards them and push it away again.
- You should supervise your child while playing so that the ribbon does not become a hazard.
- Toys marked “Not suitable for children under 3 years” may contain small parts that can be swallowed.
- Pull-along toys can help develop certain skills, including dexterity, balance and coordination.
- Your child will be encouraged to crawl and walk.
- In the process, he or she must pay attention to the animal, keep checking on it, and skillfully pull it along the path on the string.
- Pull-along animals are usually made of wood .
- You can recognize wood from sustainable forestry by the FSC certification.
- Water-based paint is non-toxic.
- There are also pull-along animals made of cuddly soft plush.
- The animals can be removed when they are attached to the cart with a Velcro fastener.
- However, cleaning often proves difficult, even if the surface is washable.
- Plastic pull-along toys are somewhat lighter than wood and often less expensive.
- However, the material can be contaminated by harmful substances .
- Therefore, pay particular attention to the CE and GS marks.
- Both seals stand for toy safety.
- There is a wide variety of animals as pull-along toys.
- Particularly popular are colorfully designed caterpillars, dogs and ducks with a cute appearance.
- Partly, the pull-along animals have movable wooden bodies.
- Here, the caterpillar wiggles forward and the dog wags its tail while pulling.
- Sometimes there is also an Plug-in game integrated.
- So the snail can carry a snail shell, which can be filled with wooden blocks.
Recommended Pull-Along Animals For Children
Tip: You can find practical safety shoes for work in our guide to safety shoes.
The Best Sellers Of Pull-Along Toys For Kids
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular pull-along animals for kids for you.
Tip: You can find lots of great sun hats for the little ones in our guide to sun hats for babies.
Current Offers Of Pull-Along Animals For Children
Here you can find a collection of current offers of pull-along animals for children.
FAQ About Pull-Along Animals
That depends on the model and manufacturer. Most models are suitable for children from 12 months. However, you should always check the manufacturer’s age recommendations before buying.
More On The Topic
Outdoor toys for kids
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best roller skates for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best Viking chess games for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best badminton rackets for children – guidebook
- The 18 best balance boards for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best stunt scooters for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
Indoor toys for children
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol figures – advice
- The 9 best Paw Patrol vehicles – guidebook
- The 10 best Hatchimals – guidebook
- The 8 best hobby horses for children – guidebook
- The 5 best Schleich horse farms – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farm sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo firefighter sets – guidebook
- The 7 best fire engines from Siku – guidebook
Musical instruments for kids
- The best musical instruments for children – guidebook
- The 10 best ORFF instruments for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/4 guitars for children – guidebook
- The 7 best 3/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/2 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best electric guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best drums for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best toy keyboards – guidebook
- The 6 best accordions for kids – guidebook