Baby Annabell dolls are very popular with children because they have different functions and thus allow varied play. In addition, they can make various sounds and therefore act for children like real babies. You can choose from a variety of different Annabell dolls, so that the right Annabell doll is available for every age group.
We want to support you in your search and have therefore prepared a checklist for you, which gives you all the important information about Baby Annabell dolls. With the help of our numerous product recommendations, you will surely find the right doll for your child!
- The selection of Baby Annabell dolls is now quite large. Therefore, there is a suitable doll for every age group. For babies from the age of 0, the “Annabelle for Babies” range is therefore suitable. This plays a personally recorded song or, if required, a story. This model is also available with a rattle, which is located inside the doll. It is relatively small at 22-30 centimeters, as well as available in male and female versions.
- The”Baby Annabell First” range, on the other hand, is aimed at babies over the age of one. She can already make sounds and even spit out her pacifier laughing when pressure is applied to her tummy. The set includes a two-tone romper suit and a cap that matches the outfit. She is about 30 centimeters tall.
- The models in the “Baby Annabell Little” range are also suitable for children over the age of one. This is even available with a princess or everyday outfit and also has hair. When she sleeps, she makes loud sleeping sounds. She also makes kissing sounds when her cheek is touched. Included is a brush that can be used to style her hair. Her entry-level version is 36 centimeters tall.
- The largest dolls are from the “Baby Annabell” range and are suitable for children aged 3 and over. She has lifelike functions and can burp, for example, when she has drunk water. When touched on the belly, she laughs or sucks on the bottle with matching mouth movements. When she is tired, she starts to yawn and closes her eyes as soon as she lies on her back. At 43 centimeters, she is the tallest of the featured dolls. Also, she is represented very diversely, as she can be purchased in different skin colors.
- Except for the entry-level dolls for babies, all models require batteries, which often need to be changed relatively quickly. Therefore, powerful batteries should be purchased, as they need to be replaced less often when the load and intensity of play are high.
- Many Baby Annabell dolls are available in sets and are sold with, among other things, a potty, pacifier, food box, bottle and plate.
- There are also various special editions, such as the doll Sophia. She resembles a toddler and wears various accessories.
- However, separately can be purchased additional clothing, doll furniture or doll carriage.
- Depending on which set you buy, the doll can cost up to 50 euros. Here you should pay attention to which set makes the most sense for your child’s age group so that you do not overburden them with a doll with too many functions. You should also look for a seal of approval. Some dolls are not suitable for younger children because they contain small parts that can be swallowed. This should also be checked before buying.
Table of contents
Recommended Baby Annabell Dolls
Tip: For more fun – Here you can find the best reborn dolls for children
The Best Sellers Of Baby Annabell Dolls
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular Baby Annabell dolls for you.
Tip: Here you can find the best doll strollers.
Current Offers On Baby Annabell Dolls
Here you can find a collection of current offers on Baby Annabell dolls.
FAQ About Annabell Dolls
Baby Annabell is a doll that has functions that are very similar to a real baby. Your child thus learns to take responsibility and take care of them.
Annabell dolls can, among other things, make sounds or burp. When she is rocked to sleep, sleep sounds can also be heard. The doll also reacts to touch with giggles or smacking noises.
Annabell dolls come in different sizes. The smallest size is 22- 30 centimeters tall, while the largest has a height of 43 centimeters.
Annabell dolls cannot be washed. However, superficial dirt can be removed safely with a cloth. Afterwards, however, the doll should be allowed to dry thoroughly. However, it must not be washed in the washing machine under any circumstances, as it will probably not work after that.
There are extra clothes for Baby Annabell dolls, which are available in stores. From tops to accessories and rompers, everything is there. So your child can always dress his Annabell doll according to the occasion.
The body of the doll consists of vinyl parts, while the fabric body has a fiber filling.
Annabell dolls cannot utter complete sentences. However, they are able to burp or laugh. Their ability to speak is therefore limited to only a few individual functions.
The Annabell doll is powered by batteries. However, these are not included, so it is best to buy them in advance so that the doll is ready for use immediately after purchase.
This sometimes depends on the size of the doll. However, the largest doll with 43 centimeters weighs about 1.42 kg.
There are many different accessories for Annabell dolls. Clothing can be purchased, as well as furniture or doll carriage.
Dolls and accessories
- The best dolls for children – guide
- The 14 best doll furniture – guide
- The 10 best doll closets – guidebook
- The 15 best doll houses – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll cradles – guidebook
- The 12 best hand puppets for children – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden doll houses – How to buy
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – guidebook
- The 16 best dolls from Zapf – Guidebook
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys by Käthe Kruse – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
Cuddly toys and play figures
- The 10 most popular cuddly toys for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Steiff cuddly toys – guidebook
- The 25 best cuddly toys from Sigikid – Guidebook
- The 7 most popular Tom Clancy’s figures
- The top 20 action figures – guidebook
- The top 42 Hot Toys figures – guidebook
- The 10 best Schleich Maya the Bee figures – guidebook
- The 20 best Schleich figures – guidebook
- The top 25 Guardians of the Galaxy figures – guidebook
- The Top 22 McFarlane Toys Figures – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Hasbro action figures