The fun of playing with dolls depends to a large extent on the accessories , which make playing really authentic . The doll bed is a great addition to your child’s dollhouse . Doll beds are also available in different motifs and colors, which contribute to an impressive aesthetic . In our product recommendations , we have compiled the best doll beds for you, just choose one that fits perfectly with your child’s dollhouse . But before that, it’s worth taking a look at our checklist, where we’ll tell you what’s important for your purchase decision.
- Make sure the doll bed is made to fit the size of your child’s doll, although most beds will fit large dolls.
- If you want to be on the safe side, buy the bed directly from the manufacturer of the doll. Often they have the right bed for you.
- Basically, you have the choice between single beds and bunk beds.
- Often, the doll beds are also expandable.
- The beds are made of wood or plastic. Which material you choose depends on the preferences of your child. For example, wood offers a better feel, while plastic is more robust.
- More importantly, you should get a doll bed that is free of harmful substances.
- You can ensure this by looking for the GS or eco mark. These certify that the product is free of harmful substances.
- Usually, the doll bed has a simple design and has bright colors, mostly white or pink.
- In addition, the doll beds are often decorated with chic motifs such as flowers or hearts.
- Accessories such as small pillows, blankets, covers and carry bags make the play experience even more authentic.
Table of contents
Recommended Doll Beds
We have compiled the best and most interesting doll beds . You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find great building and construction toys in our guide to the best BRIO trains.
The Best Sellers Of Doll Beds
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular doll beds for you.
Tip: For fun toys, check out our guide to the best fall protection mats for you.
Current Offers Of Doll Beds
You can find the best current offers on doll beds in this list.
FAQ About The Doll Bed
You can get your child a doll’s bed as soon as they are 18 months old
Doll beds have a very detailed design and therefore look almost exactly like a real bed.
More On The Topic
- The 15 best Ever After High dolls – guidebook
- The best dolls for children – guide
- The 8 best reborn dolls for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best hand puppets for children – guidebook
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Baby Annabell dolls – guidebook
- The 16 best Zapf dolls – guidebook
- The 8 best L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls – Guide
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys from Käthe Kruse – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – How to buy
- The 14 best doll prams – guidebook
- The 10 best doll closets – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll carriages – guidebook