Your child owns a doll and doesn’t know exactly how to play with it? In order for your child to develop imaginative role-playing games, the right doll furniture may be helpful. With these, your child can recreate concrete situations and make the game more realistic. In this article, you will learn what you should consider in terms of material and size of the respective doll furniture.
To give you more information about doll furniture, we have created a helpful checklist. With the help of our product recommendations, you can also make an initial selection or decide directly for special doll furniture.
- Doll furniture is mainly made of wood and plastic.
- An exception is currently still doll furniture made of cardboard.
- Wood as a natural raw material stands for sustainability and usually offers a valuable appearance and a pleasant feel.
- But plastic also has its advantages. Doll furniture made of plastic is often particularly colorful and also pleasantly easy to clean. Sturdy plastic can also withstand quite a bit of stress during play.
- With all materials, care should be taken to ensure that they are free of harmful substances. Clean processing is also important so that the child cannot injure itself on sharp edges and pointed corners.
- For small children, doll furniture with small parts that can be swallowed should also be avoided.
- The size of the doll furniture should always be matched to the respective doll size , otherwise the playing pleasure will be considerably spoiled.
- It is advisable to purchase doll furniture directly from the manufacturer of the doll. This usually also has matching furnishings.
- Otherwise, always pay attention to the exact measurements in the article description of the doll furniture.
- If the doll furniture is intended for a doll’s house or a doll’s house, the space available there or the dimensions of the rooms must of course also be taken into account.
- Doll furniture is usually available as a complete set with many pieces of furniture that are designed for a specific area of life. For example, a complete bathroom, living room or a complete kitchen can be furnished at once.
Table of contents
Recommended Doll Furniture
We have compiled the best and most interesting doll furniture. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In this article you will find the best doll closets.
The Best Sellers Of Doll Furniture
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular doll furniture for you.
Tip: Learn more best reborn dolls for kidshere.
Current Offers Of Doll Furniture
You can find the best current offers on doll furniture in this list.
FAQ About Doll Furniture
Doll furniture can make playing with a doll even more exciting, allowing your child to re-enact realistic situations. For example, with the right furniture, it is possible to create a living room or a bathroom.
Doll furniture can be made of wood or plastic. However, it is important here that the materials do not contain any harmful substances and do not have pointed or sharp edges. Otherwise there is a risk of injury. The set must also not contain small parts that can be swallowed, so that your child does not accidentally choke on them.
First of all, you should always consider where the doll furniture is to be placed. Furniture in a dollhouse is accordingly smaller than furniture that is placed in one place in the room. Many manufacturers also offer doll furniture that is designed exactly for a specific doll. This way you can make sure that the furniture really fits your child’s doll.
The price depends on whether you buy the furniture as a set or individually. In a set, however, doll furniture usually costs up to 30 euros.
You can buy doll furniture individually and in a set. The advantage of a set is that the furniture is perfectly matched in terms of both color and material, creating a harmonious overall picture. Of course, you can also buy furniture for dolls (for example, closets or doll’s cradles) individually.
Doll furniture usually looks very realistic and is therefore a small miniature version of real furniture. Basically, you can also choose sets that have different designs and are kept in pastel, white or blue tones, for example.
In addition to the classic furniture, you can also purchase decorative elements that provide additional play fun. These include, for example, lamps, a television or a carpet.
More On The Topic
Dolls & cuddly toys
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Baby Annabell dolls – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Baby Annabell dolls – guidebook
- The best dolls for children – guidebook
- The 8 best reborn dolls for children – guidebook
- The 10 best doll closets – How to guide
- The 15 best doll houses – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden doll houses – guidebook
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – guidebook
- The 16 best Zapf dolls – How to buy
- The 7 best doll cradles made of wood – guidebook
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys from Käthe Kruse – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular cuddly toys for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Steiff cuddly toys – Guidebook
- The 25 best cuddly toys from Sigikid – Guidebook
- The 10 best toys for 8 year old children
- The 10 best toys for 10 year old children – guidebook
- The 8 best motor skills toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys for learning – guidebook
- The 8 best toys with sounds for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best fabric toys for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best toys by Theo Klein – guidebook
- The 9 best Melissa & Doug toys – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO ice queen toys – guidebook
- The 9 most popular Kapla toys – guidebook
- The 6 best Infinitoo toys – guidebook