Children are often quite fascinated by adults and want to imitate everything. The use of the stroller is no exception. But how to make the right choice when it comes to finding the right doll carriage for your child?
With our checklist and helpful product presentations, we want to make your search easier. There’s sure to be something for you here!
- There are several ways to transport the little toy child:
Buggy (from 3 years), realistic baby carriage (from 3 years), wooden doll baby carriage (from 1 year).
- Wooden st rollers are made of processed wood, usually also with wooden wheels and a fabric set for the interior.
- The stroller consists of a sheet metal or plastic frame, rubberized tires and a fabric cover. Any seat belts are usually also made of plastic.
- Realistic strollers consist of a metal or sheet metal frame, are usually covered with polyester and also have plastic tires. (Carrying) handles are often extra rubberized.
- The wooden stroller is available from a total height of about 40 cm. As a rule, it is not height-adjustable. The lying surface should be adjusted to the size of the respective doll.
- The buggy is usually not height-adjustable. A height of 50 cm or more is advisable. The size of the seat or lying surface should be adapted to the size of the doll.
- Realistic strollers are often height-adjustable and thus suitable for long periods of play. They are available from about 50 cm. The lying surface should be adapted to the size of the doll.
- The wooden strollers are usually one continuous piece. They can not be folded or dismantled, which can complicate transportation.
- The stroller is foldable due to the sheet metal frame and fabric reclining surface, and is particularly suitable for transportation.
- Realistic strollers can usually be taken apart and consist of the pushable stroller and a portable basket for the doll. Handles are often retractable, which can facilitate transportation.
- When it comes to using the stroller in other places, the buggy is the most suitable: its minimalist material makes it particularly lightweight and foldable, making it very compatible.
- The wooden stroller, which also promotes motor skills and can partly serve as a baby walker, is rather heavier and more difficult to transport due to its wooden material. It is mostly intended for use at home.
- The load capacity should be at least 1 kilogram.
Table of contents
Recommended Doll Carriage
We have compiled the best and most interesting doll strollers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: For movie nights with snacks, check out our guide to popcorn machines
The Best Sellers Of Doll Pram
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular doll strollers for you.
Tip: For even more encouragement for children, take a look at our guide to educational toys
Current Offers On Doll Prams
You can find the best current offers on doll prams in this list.
FAQ About The Doll Carriage
The first wooden doll prams are already available from the age of 1 year and are also particularly suitable as baby walkers. The more realistic prams are available from around 3 years of age.
That all depends. The older your child is, the more realistic the pram can become quiet. A toddler usually won’t care whether it’s a wooden stroller or a realistic one.
Doll’s prams are used by girls and boys for different lengths of time. Of course, this also depends on the age at which the first doll’s pram is used. In any case, there are products that refer here only to an age from 8 years. This means that it can be assumed that your child can be enthusiastic about a doll carriage for several years.
Doll’s prams come in different sizes and some are height adjustable. You should not choose a pram under 50 cm, so that your child does not have to bend too far. It is ideal here if the handles can be adjusted up another 20 to 30 cm to allow for a long play experience.
More On The Topic
- The best dolls for children – guide
- The 14 best doll furniture – guide
- The 10 best doll closets – How to guide
- The 15 best doll houses – How to choose
- The 8 best dollhouses in wood – How to guide
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll’s carriages – Guidebook
- The 12 best hand puppets for children – guidebook
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys by Käthe Kruse – Guidebook
- The 7 best wooden knight castles for children
- The 5 best wooden toys from Fagus – guidebook
- The top 9 3D wooden puzzles from Robotime – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden marble runs – guidebook
- The 9 best wooden toy stores – guidebook
- The 12 best wooden toys for children – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden doll’s houses – How to guide
- The 7 best wooden toy trains – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden rocking horses – guidebook