Table of contents
RC drift cars for children are designed to facilitate drifting in curves. This increases the driving fun for all children who want a little more action with their toy car.
You can find all the important information about RC drift cars in our checklist. We have put together a great selection of different RC drift cars for kids in our product recommendations.
- RC Drift are specially designed for drifting. They are suitable for smooth surfaces and are usually modeled after touring or racing cars.
- RC cars come in many different sizes. For children, small and lightweight models in 1:36 or 1:24 scale are suitable.
- For long-term and action-packed driving fun, RC drift cars should be made of sturdy materials such as metal or aluminum. Waterproof electronics offer additional protection.
- The tires of an RC drift car are usually made of PVC or polyethylene. Special drift tires are smoother to make drifting easier.
- Pre-assembled ready-to-drive models are suitable for children. You should avoid kits and models with small parts that can be swallowed for children under 6 years of age.
- RC drift cars for children should have an electric motor. Up to the age of 14 , the RC car should not go faster than 40 km/h.
- RC drift cars with all-wheel drive have a strong torque and are easier to control than rear-wheel drive or countersteer models.
- Depending on the installed battery or battery power, RC drift cars can provide over 30 minutes of driving fun. After that, you need to charge the remote control car for a few hours.
- Most RC cars are controlled by a radio remote control. Compact 2.4 GHz remote controls are suitable for children.
- Some RC drift cars can also connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth and be controlled using an associated app.
- RC drift cars with a more complex remote control are usually only suitable from the age of 6 or 10. For younger children, simpler RC cars are recommended to avoid frustration while playing.
- Many RC drift cars have additional functions such as light and sound effects to give you realistic driving fun.
- Glowing headlights, realistic engine sounds and shifting noises create an exciting racing simulation for your child.
- Special additional features include a switchable turbo, start simulation and a parking function. These additional functions allow your child more play possibilities with the RC drift car.
Recommended RC Drift Cars For Kids
We have collected the best and most interesting RC drift cars for kids.
Tip: You can find many great climbing triangles for toddlers in our guide to climbing triangles.
The Best Sellers Of RC Drift Cars For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular RC drift cars for kids for you.
Current Offers Of RC Drift Cars For Kids
Find the best current offers on RC drift cars for kids in this list.
FAQ About RC-Drift Cars
Common RC drift cars cost between €50 and €150. Expensive models, which have often become collector’s items, sometimes cost over €500.
RC drift cars are remote-controlled toy cars. The special feature of the drift range is that they are often equipped with extra-smooth drift tires to facilitate drifting.
More On The Subject
more RC models
- The 15 best RC cars for men – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 30 best RC cars for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best RC tractors – guidebook
- The 9 best RC models from Tamiya – Guidebook
- The 10 best RC models from Revell-Control – Guidebook
- The 8 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC monster trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC cranes for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC helicopter Cars for kids – guidebook
- The 16 best RC airplanes Cars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC crawlers for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC buggies for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best RC excavators for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC drones – guidebook