Excavators have always had a permanent place in the hearts of most children. However, with an RC excavator (or also called a remote-controlled excavator), your child can not merely play with the excavator, but move it around freely, allowing them to fully enjoy themselves with the classic toy. When choosing the best excavator, among other things, the scale and functions of the excavator and the age of your child are important.
We have researched everything about RC exc avators for you. You can find the results in our checklist. We have also compared the best RC excavators in our product recommendations and compiled them compactly for you.
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of The RC Excavators For Children
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular RC excavators for kids for you.
Checklist For RC Excavators For Kids
- Remote control exc avators are available for different age groups.
- Excavators for children from 0 – 3 years are offered rather in a very small selection. In most cases, children are not yet able to use the controls well.
- For children from 3 – 6 years, models with a fairly simple control system are available, which have manageable functions. The joints are usually not individually controllable here.
- For children from 6 to 10 years, among other things, radio-controlled excavators can be purchased, whose joints can be controlled in detail .
- For children from 10 to 14 years, particularly detailed and powerful RC excavators are available in stores. Some of the models can also be assembled by the children themselves.
- The scale affects, among other things, the detail representation and the functions.
- Many of the RC excavators are mainly offered in scales from 1:16 to 1:20.
- Even with smaller or larger scales , the details can be well finished.
- You can look at which joints are controllable when comparing . For the most realistic game possible, it’s good if each joint can be guided by the controller.
- Very realistic features ensure that your child can recreate loading and unloading.
- Complete tower rotation also makes the game much more flexible.
- Compare if the bucket can be removed and replaced with another bucket. This provides even more flexibility for the game.
- It is helpful if the RC excavator has a switch-off function. This saves energy.
- Some models are also equipped with a sound.
- Most RC excavators are guided by a remote control. The remote control has different channels, including for gas, brake and the guidance of the joints.
- Depending on the model, steering is done by button, lever or even a steering wheel.
- When choosing, look for a good frequency of at least 2.4 GHz, this makes the control system less susceptible to interference.
Recommended RC Excavators For Kids
We have collected the best and most interesting RC excavators for children.
- Remote has 4 meter range
- Recommended for 8 years and above age child
- Measures 535 mm length by 190 mm width by 285 mm height
- Number of channels 6
- 2.4 GHz
Tip: You can find many fun games in our guide to the best Schmidt games for kids.
Current Offers Of RC Excavator For Children
Find the best current offers on RC excavators for kids in this list.
Tip: In our guide to the best baby beds, there are important products for baby needs.
- The 15 best RC cars for men – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 30 best RC cars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best remote control cars for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best RC models from Tamiya – Guidebook
- The 10 best RC models from Revell-Control – Guidebook
- The 8 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC monster trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC helicopter cars for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best remote control boats for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC cranes for kids – guidebook
- The top 17 remote controlled animals – guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – How to guide
- The 18 best RC construction machines for kids – guidebook