The RC tractor is a unique toy that combines fun, movement, and imagination. Not for nothing is the RC tractor a classic in the children’s room. Your choice will depend on the age of your child, the speed and size of the tractor, and the extras that go with it.
We have summarized the most important selection criteria of an RC tra ctor for you in our checklist . In addition, many product recommendations are waiting for you, so that you can easily find your favorite.
- RC (Remote Control) tractors can be used both indoors and outdoors. For outdoor use, however, you should choose special models with extra-resistant tires and protected motors. Determine the suitability for outdoor use before buying.
- Consider whether you have enough space in the apartment for a remote control tractor.
- Pay attention to the detail of your tractor. Many children want their vehicle to be as close to the real thing as possible.
- Pay attention to the manufacturer’s age rating for your model. Young children can quickly lose interest in models that are too complex.
- Simple models are suitable for children as young as 3 years old.
- Slightly faster and more complex RC tractors are available for children from 6 or 8 years.
- Models from 12 or 14 years old are usually very complex and often require extensive assembly.
- Make sure that small children under the age of 3 do not swallowany small parts during assembly.
- RC tractors can vary greatly in size. The length usually varies between 30 and 60 cm, the width between 12 and 21 cm and the height between 17 and 26 cm. Deviations from this are of course possible with more unusual models.
- The weight of common models usually ranges between 200 and 1500 g.
- The scale of common RC tractors is usually 1:32 or 1:16, but models of 1:40 are also possible.
- A speed of 5 km/h is perfectly adequate for most younger children.
- But some models can also reach 10 – 15 km/h.
- Most common models are remote controlled with 2.4 GHz.
- Desired additional parts such as trailers are often not included and must be purchased separately.
- Batteries usually have to be provided by yourself as well.
- For more fun buy a tractor with headlights, flashing and signal lights.
Table of contents
Recommended RC Tractors
Here you can find the top 15 most popular RC tractors.
Tip: Helpful information on e-scooters can be found in our guide to the best e-scooters with road approval in Austria
RC Tractor Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular RC tractors for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find even more toys in our guide to the most popular Bullyland figures
Current Offers For RC Tractor
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the RC Tractors section.
FAQ About RC Tractors
RC tractors start at a price of about 20€. Depending on size, speed and accessories, an RC tractor can cost up to 100€.
Both batteries and rechargeable batteries have their advantages and disadvantages. Batteries you can quickly replace and thus have longer fun with the RC tractor, but you have to expect to pay more, because you have to replace the batteries regularly. The battery, on the other hand, takes longer to charge, but is reusable, so you save more in return.
Remote-controlled vehicles such as RC tractors can only be driven on private property, i.e. on your own property. It is forbidden to drive the RC tractor in public places.
- The 12 best toy tractors – guide
- The 10 best tractors from Siku – guidebook
- The 10 best tractors from Bruder – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal tractors – guidebook
- The 15 best RC cars for men – guidebook
- The 30 best RC cars for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 9 best toy cars made of wood – guidebook
- The 15 best toy cars – guidebook
- The 8 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Digital 132 – guidebook
- The 9 best Carrera Evolution race tracks & cars – guidebook
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 124 race tracks & cars – guidebook
- The 9 best race tracks & cars from Carrera First – Guidebook
- The 10 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Go – guidebook
- The 15 best toy cars – guidebook
- The 7 best fire engines from Siku – Guidebook
- The 5 best Matchbox cars for kids – guidebook