Toniebox starter sets are the perfect choice for your child , as they are very easy to use and you will certainly not get bored with the amount of different figures. On the contrary, the individual figures can even be used as toys and are therefore versatile. However, the selection of Toniebox starter sets is now quite large and may initially be inscrutable.
The checklist is intended to help you find out more about the functions and design of the Tonieboxes. To make your purchase decision easier and to give you a better overview of the different models, we have taken a closer look at Toniebox starter sets and compared individual products. In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models for you. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for in these Toniebox starter sets.
- Equipment: The scope of delivery includes the Toniebox, a creative Tonie and the charging station.
- Design: The Toniebox is a cube, which has a child-friendly and quite robust fabric. If the Toniebox does fall down, this should not usually harm the box. In addition, it is available in many different colors (including red, light blue purple or green).
- Inside the box: Inside the box itself is a chip, which must be connected to the WLAN so that various stories can be stored and listened to by your child on the go.
- Wide selection: There are a variety of stories and characters that your child can collect (including Benjamin Blümchen, Bibi Blocksberg, the Olchies, etc.). These not only bring audio play fun, but can also be used as toys.
- Wireless: The charging station is included in the scope of the box. When the Toniebox battery is fully charged, your child can enjoy about 7 hours of audio play fun. This means it can be taken along on long car rides or trips without worry.
- Memory: The internal memory of a starter set is 8 Gb.
- Special sound carrier: One of the many different sound figures must first be placed on the Toniebox. Then the story begins, which can be interrupted again by putting the figure down if your child needs a break.
- Fast forward: To skip certain sections, the box must be tilted to the left or right.
- Volume up/down: This function is also very easy to use. All your child has to do is press on the Tonie ears to turn the volume up or down.
- Age recommendation: Because it is so easy to use, the Toniebox may well be of interest to children as young as 2 years old . But there are also many exciting Tonies for older children (for example, the three question marks).
- Parents’ technical understanding is assumed to a certain extent, as a customer account must first be created for the Toniebox so that the box can then be set up.
- A WLAN connection is also required, as the Tonies app must be downloaded in order to link it to the customer account.
- Tip: Before longer car journeys, trips or similar, you should download stories from the Internet at home, so that your child can continue to enjoy audio plays even without Wi-Fi.
- The purchase price of a new figure is about 12 euros, the box itself can be purchased from 79.90 euros. This aspect should also be taken into account before buying.
Table of contents
Recommended Toniebox Starter Sets
We have compiled the best and most interesting Toniebox starter sets. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many more games for 7 year olds here.
The Bestsellers Of The Toniebox Starter Sets
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular Toniebox starter sets for you.
Tip: You can find the best Tonies figures 2020/21 in this article.
Current Offers On Toniebox Starter Sets
Find the best current offers on Toniebox starter sets in this list.
FAQ About Toniebox Starter Sets
A Toniebox is a toy for children that plays music or audio games by placing figures on it.
A Toniebox starter set is suitable for children who do not yet own a Toniebox.
All the stories about Connie and her adventures are particularly popular with children, but also nursery rhymes, the dragon Kokosnuss, Janosch or the Grüffelo are of interest to many children.
A Creative Tonie is included in every starter set. This can be played with your own content, which can be saved via the cloud. With the help of the Tonie app, you can even tell your own stories and play them back on the Creative Tonie, so that your child’s grandparents, for example, can read them out loud even if they are not around at the time.
More On The Topic
- Recommended Wii games for children
- Recommended dice games for children
- Recommended game console for kids
- Recommended game collection for kids
- Recommended memory games for kids
- Recommend Nintendo- Switch games for kids
- Recommended building blocks for children
- Recommended board games for children
- Recommended trains for children
- Recommended vehicles for children
- Recommended construction toys for children
- Recommended educational toys for children
- Recommended doll house for children
- Recommendable doll carriage for children
- Recommended rocking horse for children
- Recommended play kitchen for children