A racetrack can be quite fascinating for both children and adults. However, the Carrera Evolution is not suitable for smaller children, as they might be overwhelmed by the many functions. It is also practical that some cars are already included. Of course, you always have the option of purchasing small cars separately. So the race track never gets boring and can be used again and again with other car models!
To make your choice a little easier, we have created a suitable checklist for you here. You can use this and our product recommendations to help you find the perfect Carrera Evolution for you or your child before you buy.
- Carrera Evolution is a series that belongs to the manufacturer Carrera.
- The sets are available as digital or analog race tracks.
- The Carrera Evolution is a classic and is recommended for children from the age of 8.
- The Carrera Evolution is also very suitable for adults.
- Basically, the Carrera Evolution tracks are available as analog race tracks . However, you have the option of a digital retrofit.
- Everything is also available for this through Carrera.
- The scale for the tracks is 1:24, while the slot cars have a scale of 1:32.
- Carrera wanted to ensure with the Carrera Evolution that there is enough space on the tracks for various drifts.
- Through expansion options , you can also enlarge the two-lane tracks to several tracks. Up to eight tracks are possible.
- The track length varies for the individual sets. There are lengths of six meters, but also of four or five meters.
- In a comparison of the respective Carrera Evolution tracks you can see how the sets are already equipped and what accessories are already included.
- The scope always includes several vehicles, but you will also find other vehicles that you can use for the tracks.
- Curves are also included.
- In some cases, the Carrera Evolution is already available as a complete digital track.
- The selection of accessories is particularly extensive. For example, you can buy an electronic lap counter. This is also ideal to see who is ahead in a race.
- The Carrera Evolution vehicle case is a great way to transport the vehicles.
- For the equipment of the vehicles you can also find various small parts. This allows you to customize the vehicles even more, which is especially appreciated by children.
Table of contents
Recommended Carrera Evolution Racetracks And Cars
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best cars from Carrera RC.
The Best Sellers Of Carrera Evolution Racing Tracks And Cars
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular race tracks and cars from Carrera Evolution for you.
Tip: Here you can find out more about the best race tracks & cars from Carrera First
Current Offers Of Race Tracks And Cars From Carrera Evolution
Here you will find a collection of the current offers on race tracks and cars from Carrera Evolution.
FAQ About Carrera Evolution
The Carrera Evolution is a racing track which is operated in analogue mode. Several vehicles can compete against each other, so your child can play together with friends and have a race. Another special feature is that the Carrera Evolution can be expanded at any time to 4 or 8 tracks.
Not all systems are compatible with each other. However, you can purchase cars that are specially designed for the Carrera Evolution series.
A Carrera Evolution is recommended from the age of 8, as the functions could well overwhelm younger children. If your child is a little older, you can also upgrade the racetrack to a digital track. This way, your child will be able to use the track optimally for several years.
Depending on the set, the track can be four, five or even six meters long.
You can also purchase a lap counter which checks exactly which vehicle is ahead at any given time. There are also small storage cases in which your child can neatly store the small cars.
The scale of a Carrera Evolution is 1:24.
More On The Subject
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 132 racetracks & cars – guidebook
- The 6 best Carrera tracks for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 124 race tracks & cars – guidebook
- The 10 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Go – Guidebook
- The 9 best race tracks & cars from Carrera First – Guidebook
- The 12 most popular Fast and Furious model cars
- The 9 best wooden toy cars – guidebook
- The 9 best model cars from Siku – guidebook
- The 15 best toy cars – guidebook
- The 7 best fire engines from Siku – Guidebook
- The 5 best Matchbox cars for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Hot Wheels cars and tracks – guidebook
- The 10 best trucks from Siku – Guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol cars – guidebook
- The 10 best slide cars for children – guidebook
- The 12 best RC excavators for children – guidebook
- The 8 best RC toys from Jamara – guidebook
- The 8 best children’s excavators from Bruder – guidebook
- The 9 best Schuco model cars – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guidebook
- The top 5 robot kits by fischertechnik – advisor
- The 14 best robot kits – guidebook
- The 6 best building sets from GraviTrax – Advisor
- The 10 best kits from Franzis – Advisor
- The 10 best LEGO Classics kits – How to guide
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon kits – How to guide