We have compared many fire engines for children. Find out here what you need to look out for when buying a fire truck and what criteria you can use to recognize good fire trucks.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for fire engines, but also many product recommendations for you.
- Fire engines are available in all variations, big or small
- There are fire trucks with many details but also with few. For example, some fire trucks have a retractable ladder and can even be filled with water to extinguish
- There is not only the classic fire truck model, but also a fire truck as a truck.
- Some fire trucks are also available to buy as a set. Included is a fire station with suitable parking for the car. Other sets include a fire truck with crane and matching helicopter
- Often cars with light and sound effects are included. Sometimes also fire hoses for extinguishing.
- Well-known brands such as Playmobil and Duplo offer many fire trucks for children.
- The material is also different. Some are made of plastic and others are made of wood.
- For your child, you should choose a fire truck that is appropriate for their age.
- There is a fire truck for every age.
- Babies can play very well with wooden fire trucks. For smaller children (2 – 4 years) are suitable fire engines that have little detail.
- Older children (from the age of 5) can play with a fire truck that has more details.
- The equipment also includes fire hoses and extinguishers, firefighting suitcases and respirators
- Fire trucks can also have sirens, hoses blue light. So your child has even more fun playing.
- Fireman Sam has gained popularity in recent years and is known to almost everyone. So your child meets an already familiar figure when playing and feels greater joy.
- Fireman Sam is a role model for many children. So your child learns playfully important things about the fire department.
- Suitable for the children’s series, you can buy some toys, such as fire engines and clothing
Table of contents
Recommended Fire Engines
Here you can find the top 15 most popular fire trucks.
Tip: You can find the best soccer balls for kids in our guide to the 8 best soccer balls for kids.
The Best Sellers Of Fire Trucks
We have compiled the most popular fire engines for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: For the best soccer goals, check out our guide to the 7 best soccer goalsfor kids.
Current Offers For Fire Engine
Here you will find a selection of current offers for fire engines.
FAQ About Fire Engines
The price range for a fire truck is very wide. This is because there are many different models. The price is between 5 and over 100€. Thus, smaller fire trucks are cheaper than the larger ones, just as certain brands or materials are more expensive than others.
First and foremost, proper clothing including helmet and jacket is recommended. In addition, fire extinguishers and hoses or respirators are appropriate. A toy fire engine goes without saying.
The smaller and more detailed fire engines are usually suitable for children aged 3 and older, as there is a risk of suffocation and the motor skills are not yet fully developed. The larger ones, on the other hand, can be used at an earlier age.
More On The Topic
Fire Department Toys
- The 7 best fire engines from Siku – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fire department sets – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 20 best fire department toys for kids – guidebook
Toy Cars For Kids
- The 9 best wooden toy cars – guidebook
- The 15 best toy cars – guidebook
- The 9 best parking lot toys for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook