Many children are very interested in the fire department. With the LEGO duplo firefighters, your child can re-enact the work of the fire department and experience their own adventures. LEGO offers numerous exciting versions with accessories that bring the play world even closer to reality.
We have compiled all the essential details for you in our checklist. You can find the best LEGO duplo firefighters in our product recommendations.
- Firefighters are the heroes of many children, which is why reenacting firefighting appeals to girls and boys alike.
- The firefighter sets are developed in colors and designs so that even young children can relate directly to the fire department.
- Small LEGO duplo firefighter sets include only the vehicle and a few accessories<, such as firefighters and a few terrain pieces.
- Large fire department kits contain more accessories or even an entire fire station.
- Fire stations are suitable for the children’s room, smaller sets are more practical for on the road.
- duplo fire trucks for toddlers consist of a few large parts that cannot be swallowed, but also offer less space for assembly.
- LEGO duplo fire engines from 2 years can usually be built more creatively, because they offer more design freedom.
- In addition to fire engines, firefighting helicopters are also available.
- The fire department figures wear typical protective clothing such as helmets and suits.
- In addition, there are usually children or animal figures that need to be rescued.
- Special building blocks such as hydrants including water, fire stations, blue lights and terrain parts (trees, fences) can also be purchased separately.
- This way, your child can reenact new and larger firefighting missions again and again.
- You can also expand the range with other rescue vehicles, such as ambulances, rescue helicopters, police motorcycles or police cars and the associated police officers and doctors.
- With a radio, megaphone, hose and fire extinguisher, the games become even more realistic. However, these accessories are often very small and are therefore only suitable for ages 3 and up.
- Pay attention to the age information of the manufacturer.
- Building sets for younger children from 1.5 years consist of few, large parts and do not always contain figures.
- LEGO duplo firefighters for older children, ages 2 to 3 and up, also include more complex vehicles with moving parts such as ladders, trailers and hoses, as well as human and animal figures.
- Make sure especially with accessories and attachments that they are age-appropriate in size and handling and cannot be swallowed by your child.
Table of contents
Recommendable LEGO Duplo Fire Departments
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO duplo firefighters.
Tip: For great outdoor play options, check out our guide to the best sandboxes with roofs for kids.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Duplo Firefighters
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO duplo firefightersfor you.
Current Offers Of LEGO Duplo Fire Departments
Find the best LEGO duplo firefighters eals in this list.d
Tip: Even more play options can be found here: Guide to the best Schleich figures.
FAQ Lego Duplo Fire Departments
LEGO duplo building blocks are bricks from LEGO that have been enlarged to a scale of 2:1.
LEGO duplo is suitable for children Between 18 months and 9 years.
LEGO duplo has been around since 1969.
We recommend that you clean LEGO duplo with warm water, a mild soap and a soft cloth or sponge
- The 9 best LEGO duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego duplo farms – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO duplo trains – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo firefighters – How to guide
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO BrickHeadz building sets – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Spiderman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – How To
- 12 Best LEGO Friends Kits – Guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO train sets – guidebook