Carrera First’s race tracks and cars are especially suitable for younger children and are therefore designed to be relatively simple. This is also important, as your child would quickly be overwhelmed with large and demanding race tracks. Your child will certainly enjoy playing with one of these for a longer period of time and will have lots of fun with the small cars, which can be selected from many different theme worlds.
To help you choose the right Carrera First racetrack, we have put together a checklist for you. In addition, our product recommendations are also worth a closer look. Here you will find many different models from Carrera First.
- The Carrera First series is specially designed for young children aged 3 and over and is intended as an introduction to racing tracks.
- The tracks are not suitable for children under the age of 3. Among other things, there is a risk of injury from small parts that can be swallowed.
- Most Carrera First models are interesting between 3 and 6 years. After that, you can buy your child a more advanced Carrera track.
- Carrera First tracks are designed to be especially suitable for small children. This means that the cars cannot fly off the track and assembly is very simple.
- Ergonomic hand controllers specially designed for children over 3 ensure optimum fun.
- To meet the interests of small children, the tracks are aligned to different theme worlds or series. For example, Mario Kart, Cars, or Paw Patrol are on offer.
- In addition to themed sets, you can also buy individual cars with specific figures sitting in them. Carrera has, among others, “Chase” (Paw Patrol), “Dinoco Cruz” (Cars), or “Yoshi” (Mario Kart) to choose from. Many more figures are available.
- Carrera First tracks are battery-operated and are therefore ideal for use outside the home and can be taken anywhere, for example on vacation.
- Most models offer a playing time of about 6 hours before the batteries need to be replaced.
- The common speed of vehicles on Carrera First tracks is 5 km/h.
- The standard track length for many models in this series is 2.4 meters. So think carefully in advance about whether you have enough space at home.
Table of contents
Recommended Race Tracks And Cars From Carrera First
Tip: For even more fun: Here you can find the best Paw Patrol figures.
The Best Sellers Of Carrera First Racetracks And Cars
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular race tracks and cars from Carrera First for you.
Tip: Read this article to find out more about the best car racetracks for kids.
Current Offers Of Race Tracks And Cars From Carrera First
Here you will find a collection of the current offers on race tracks and cars from Carrera First.
FAQ About Carrera First
The Carrera First is suitable for smaller children, which is why this racetrack is designed to be relatively simple. Therefore, your child can easily control it with a hand controller. The track can also be expanded with many small cars.
Which Carrera track is the best for your child is up to you. Take into account the interests and needs of your child, but also note that the track is appropriate for the age of your child
The analog Carrera First can be used from the age of 3. Do not buy your child such a racetrack earlier than this, as there is a risk of choking and your child may choke on small parts
The Carrera First usually costs around 30 euros. If you want to buy additional cars, you will of course have to add these on as well
For example, you can buy Pixar Cars, Mario Kart, Mickey or Paw Patrol tracks for your child. You can also purchase specific cars such as the Mini Cooper or a Ferrari
The Carrera First requires special batteries. You should therefore find out in advance which batteries you actually need so that your child can enjoy around 6 hours of fun afterwards
The Carrera First is 2.4 m long. Therefore, consider whether your child has enough space at home to play
The vehicles on the racetrack can reach speeds of up to 5 km/h
The Carrera First has various narrow sections, traffic circles and loops on the track, which the vehicle has to negotiate. Sound or music functions provide additional and realistic fun
More On The Topic
Carrera Racetracks And Cars
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 132 racetracks & cars – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 9 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Evolution – guidebook
- The 10 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Go – Guidebook
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 124 race tracks & cars – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol cars – guidebook
- The 9 best wooden toy cars – guidebook
- The 7 best fire engines from Siku – Guidebook
- The 16 best RC airplanes Cars for children – guidebook
- The 10 best RC drones – guidebook
- The 10 best RC models from Revell-Control – Guidebook
- The 8 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC cranes for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC helicopter cars for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC helicopter cars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC crawlers for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best drones for kids – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Tom Clancy’s figures
- The top 20 action figures – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Overwatch figures
- The Top 42 Hot Toys Figures – Guide
- The 10 best Schleich Maya the Bee figures – guidebook
- The top 8 Funko POP! World of Warcraft figures – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol figures – guidebook
- The Top 22 DC Action Figures – Guidebook
- The 20 Best Schleich Figures – Guidebook
- The 10 best Clown Figures – Guidebook
- The Top 25 Guardians of the Galaxy Figures – Guidebook