Carrera Go racetracks and cars are great toys for kids and adults alike. You have endless possibilities to design your race track – whether with simple switches or exciting loops – build your own personal race track.
Find out everything you need to know about Carrera Go racetracks and cars in our checklist. Our product recommendations offer a wide selection of different Carrera Go sets.
- Important for you to know is that Carrera Go is a series of the manufacturer Carrera.
- All sets are analog race tracks that have two tracks.
- The vehicles are track-bound, a lane change is not possible.
- For more functions, such as a lane change, you need a digital track from Carrera.
- Carrera Go tracks are suitable for ages six and up.
- Under adult supervision, children as young as three can also play with the tracks. However, they will need help putting them together and using them.
- Carrera Go tracks normally have a scale of 1:43.
- There are differences in track length and overall dimensions when assembling.
- Tracks with small track lengths are around four to five meters.
- However, there are also tracks with a track length of around eight to nine meters.
- The dimensions after assembly vary greatly. For example, you can find models with very compact dimensions of 158 x 68 cm, but also models with dimensions of 220 x 98 cm. It all depends on the space you have available for the track.
- In a comparison of the individual Carrera Go tracks you can see what accessories and equipment are available.
- Some sets include several seesaws, bridges or even jumps with which jumps can be made.
- Also compare the included vehicles. On Carrera Go tracks, two vehicles can usually compete against each other.
- Therefore, in the sets are also usually two vehicles included.
- There are many different vehicles from Carrera, some of which are licensed products, such as the set matching Disney Cars.
- You can also buy additional vehicles for the tracks at any time. The vehicles for Carrera Go can also be used on all Carrera Go tracks .
Table of contents
Recommended Racetracks & cars From Carrera Go
Tip: Warming heaters for babies can be found in our guide to heaters.
The Best Sellers Of Racetracks & cars From Carrera Go
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular race tracks and cars from Carrera Go for you.
Tip: Children’s games for the X-Box One can be found in our guide to children’s games for the X-Box One.
Current Offers Of Racetracks & cars From Carrera Go
Here you will find a collection of the current offers on race tracks and cars from Carrera Go.
FAQ About Carrera Go
How long can a Carrera Go track be?
Small Carrera Go tracks are about 5 meters long, large tracks up to 9 meters. In principle, there is no upper limit to the length, but an additional feeder must be installed above a certain length (about 20 meters).
Carrera Go – which cars fit?
All Carrera Go brand cars fit on Carrera Go tracks.
Carrera Go – when should an additional power supply be installed?
An additional feed is recommended from about 20 meters.
What is Carrera Go Plus?
With Carrera Go Plus we extend the possibility to control your Carrera cars. With the Carrera Go Plus app you can access the entire track with your smartphone.
Carrera Go – what voltage?
On a common Carrera Go track, the voltage is 14.8 V and 10.4 VA.
What is the difference between Carrera Go and Carrera Digital?
Carrera Digital offers the advantage that track changes or overtaking maneuvers are possible at the push of a button, whereas Carrera Go tracks have to be adjusted manually. The Carrera Go and Carrera Digital tracks are nevertheless compatible.
Which Carrera Go track is the best?
Which Carrera Go track is the best is different for each person. A good comparison to find the best Carrera Go track for you, allow our product recommendations.
Carrera Go – what is it?
Carrera Go is a race track system that allows you to customize your race track with different cars and sets.
Carrera Go – how far can it be extended?
Carrera Go can be expanded by purchasing additional racing tracks, loops, turnouts or other highlights. From 20 meters in length, an additional power supply should be installed.
More On The Subject
more Carrera products
- The 6 best Carrera tracks for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 132 racetracks & cars – guidebook
- The 9 best race tracks & cars from Carrera First – guidebook
- The 8 best electric scooters – guidebook
- The 7 best trekking e-bikes – guidebook
- The 6 best cargo e-bikes – guidebook
- The best e-bikes 2020 – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s electric cars – guidebook
- The 11 best e-scooters – guidebook
- The 5 best e-scooters from Segway- Guidebook
Toys for children
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 10 best Schleich Maya the Bee figures – guidebook
- The 20 best Schleich figures – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook