You can’t go wrong with Wader toys! You’ll get a wide variety of different vehicles like tractors, construction vehicles, and cars. Some are even designed to sit on top. Kids also love Wader vehicles a lot because of the bright colors that appeal to them.
In our product recommendations below, you’re sure to find a great product among the top 10 best toys from Wader. In addition, the checklist with the most important purchase criteria will help you.
- Wader mainly manufactures toy vehicles made of plastic.
- The range includes trucks, construction machines such as concrete mixers, excavators or cranes, cars and tractors.
- Many trucks and tractors come directly with matching trailers.
- Also available from Wader are road systems and parking garages.
- Sets such as concrete mixers and the water play table also give children a lot of fun outside the children’s room, for example in the garden or on the terrace.
- The vehicles are suitable not only for indoor play, but just as much for the sandbox.
- All Wader toys are colorfully designed for toddlers.
- The vehicles come in different sizes.
- In large vehicles, such as trucks, toddlers may be able to sit up and ride along (depending on the child’s size and weight).
- Individual vehicles can easily be taken for playtime.
- The parking gar ages are suitable for the children’s room, where they can be left set up and played with at any time.
- Parking garages also come in different sizes. Some take up little space, others are almost a meter high and require a correspondingly large footprint.
- Most of Wader’s toys are suitable for ages 12 months and up.
- When assembling the road systems and parking garages, your child will need adult help.
- Some parking garages may contain small parts such as traffic signs, which is why they are only suitable for ages 3 and up.
- Parking garages for toddlers 12 months and older, on the other hand, do not include small parts like traffic signs and are quite simple in design.
- The parking garages sometimes offer various functions, such as manual elevators, which you may first have to explain to your child.
- Turning knobs and cranks are child-friendly and easy to handle.
- Pay attention to the age rating of the respective toy so that your child does not feel over- or underchallenged and can play safely with it.
- Wader toys are made of plastic free of harmful substances and are particularly robustly built.
- All edges are rounded so toddlers can’t hurt themselves.
Table of contents
Recommended Toys From Wader
We have collected the best and most interesting toys from Wader.
Tip: Discover the world together with Tiptoi. Check out the great Tiptoi globe now.
The Best Sellers Of Toys From Wader
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular toys from Wader for you.
Tip: Find the best toys from Theo Klein here.
Current Offers Of Toys From Wader
You can find the best current offers on Wader toys in this list.
More On The Topic
- The 16 best car racing tracks for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best parking garage toys for children – guidebook
- The best children’s vehicles – guidebook
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook
- The 10 best seat excavators for children – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal tractors – guidebook
- The 10 best bobby cars for kids – guidebook
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 10 best play towers with slide – guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The 10 best plate swings – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children