Beautiful toys for 3-year-olds are not just for passing time, but can also help in the development of your child. To find the right toy for your child, be sure to read the guide.
For all the important information, we have compiled a checklist with helpful buying criteria. In the product recommendations you will certainly find some toys for your child.
- Cognitive & Motor Development: At 3 years old, your child is getting stronger and motor development is also progressing rapidly. 3-year-olds are already able to recognize coherent sequences of actions and already have more concrete ideas about what toys should look like. Wooden memory chess and Nene toys are ideal for promoting cognitive development.
- Games of skill are also already being considered. In the meantime, the little ones can use the first small parts and so providers can also offer the children more interesting skill games. Fine motor skills, concentration and eye-hand coordination can be promoted with the Montessori fishing game or the hammer game from Noris.
- In order for your child to enjoy the toy in the long term, it should be robustly processed. Since children from the age of 3 years already have a much greater strength, robust material is essential. Also make sure that the material is of high quality and free of harmful substances. The toys of a 3-year-old child are very different from the toys for 1 to 2-year-olds.
- From the age of 3, the first technology devices become interesting, such as children’s cameras, children’s tablets or the exciting tiptoi system.
- To rule out harmful substances in toys, it is advisable to look for the GS or eco mark such as TÜV . These certifications also stand for robust material.
- First board and parlor games are also slowly becoming interesting – but make sure that the rules of the game are kept simple.
Table of contents
Recommended Toys For 3-Year-Olds
Here you can find the top 25 toys for 3 year olds.
Tip: You can find the best play figures from Simba here in the guide
The Best Sellers Of Toys For 3 Years Old Children
We have compiled the most popular toys for 3-year-olds for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: The best Siku models with the scale of 1:32 you can find in our Guidebook.
Current Offers For Toys For 3 Years Old Children
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the toys for 3 year old section.
FAQ About Toys From 3 Years
Old toys that are in good condition can either be given to friends and relatives or sold on the Internet. If you like, you can also donate them to a charity organization.
For 3 year olds, the toys should not be so detailed, but can already contain more than toys for younger children. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for in our product recommendations.
Besides toy cars, coloring books are popular with younger children. But Tiptoi toys are also popular.
The toys should be free of harmful substances and have a high-quality finish. You should also pay a little attention to the individual development of your child. Otherwise, you can use our checklist as a guide.
More On The Topic
Toys by age
- The 20 best toys for 2-year-olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 4-year-olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 5-year-olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 6 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 7 year olds – guidebook
- The 10 best toys for 8 year old children
Toys for kids
- The 7 best magnetic toys – guide
- The 5 best Schleich riding stables – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly-Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol vehicles – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 5 best Playmobil new releases
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil castles – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil riding stables – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil police stations – guidebook
- The 14 best Playmobil sets & figures – guidebook