Your child is a fan of Transformers? Or you yourself are an enthusiastic fan? Then you are in the right place. Transformers toys are a great opportunity for your child to reenact scenes, but also a way to expand their collection.
In our checklist you will find all the important information. In our product recommendations, you will find a wide selection of the best toys. You are guaranteed to find what you are looking for.
- Transformer toys for children are action figures (for example, robots or cars) that can be transformed into another form. For action-loving children, they thus guarantee maximum fun.
- Some manufacturers also offer matching figures for various children’s TV series.
- It usually takes 10-20 steps to complete the transformation.
- In any case, pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the recommended age. Small children may be overwhelmed with too complex figures or damage them.
- Make sure that children under the age of 3 do not get Transformer toys. There is a risk of swallowing small parts.
- Simple Transformer figures are then suitable for children 3 years and older.
- More complex models are usually released from 6 or 8 years.
- Depending on personal preference, children can enjoy Transformers up to the age of 14.
- Note that especially the more complex and spectacular Transformers often have more of a collector’s character. They are therefore only robust to a limited extent and less suitable for enduring play.
- The size range (height) is usually from 11 to 25 cm. Be careful not to buy your child a figure that is too big , otherwise he or she might have problems transforming.
- The weight of Transformer toys is usually between 100 and 230 g.
- Make sure that the figure is manageable for your child.
- Transformer toys are usually made of plastic. Therefore, make sure that the toy is tested for harmful substances. There should be neither plasticizers nor bisphenol A residues in the product.
- Some Transformer toys also include remote-controlled cars. Make sure these last at least 20 minutes before needing to be recharged.
- Models based on movies and series often include parts of an authentic set. Children who are fans of a particular character will be especially pleased if they receive it as a transformable toy with accessories.
- Many Transformer toys can also light up, flash or play music. For these models, you will then need batteries.
Table of contents
Recommended Transformers Toys For Kids
We have collected the best and most interesting Transformers toys for kids.
Tip: You can find the best S-pedelecs in our guide.
The Best Sellers Of Transformers Toys For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Transformers toys for kids for you.
Tip: You can find the best strikers in our guide.
Current Offers Of Transformers Toys For Kids
Find the best current deals on Transformers toys for kids in this list.
FAQ Transformers Toys
The action film series now consists of 7 film parts.
The villain in Transformers is called Megatron.
Optimus Prime and Megatron are the strongest in Transformers.
Your child can play with Transformers toys as early as 3 years old. These are simple figures without small parts that can be swallowed. For older children, there are more detailed toys.
The Transformers movies are released from the age of 12. However, your child can get the toy even earlier, since it is only car toy figures.
More On The Subject
- The Top 20 Action Figures – Guide
- The 12 most popular NECA action figures
- The top 22 DC action figures – guidebook
- The top 5 Matrix action figures – guidebook
- The Top 8 X-Men Figures – Guidebook
- The 10 best John Wick figures – guidebook
- The 10 best Hulk figures – guidebook
Toys for babies
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
Toys for children
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 7 best magnetic toys – guidebook
- The 5 best Schleich riding stables – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly-Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best construction vehicles from Bruder – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 11 best climbing towers for kids – Guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 10 best climbing ropes – How to guide
- The 10 best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 10 best sandboxes with roof for children – guidebook
- The 6 best trampolines from Salta – Guidebook
- The 6 best rectangular trampolines – Guidebook