Water rides are ideal on a hot summer day. They not only bring a lot of fun to the garden but also a great way for kids to cool off. So for the ideal swimming fun, you need a suitable ride.
We have already linked some models in the product recommendations. Look there in any case. You are sure to find a suitable water ride there. You should also read through the checklist again, so you are provided with all the important information.
- Most water rides are suitable for children over the age of three. Before buying, you should check the manufacturer’s age recommendation.
- Simple water rides without special functions are suitable for younger children. These models should not contain any small parts that can be swallowed.
- For older children, complex water rides with many different play options are suitable.
- Some water rides are expandable and can grow with your child.
- Water rides are almost always made of plastic. This plastic should be cleanly processed and stable so that it does not splinter quickly.
- To ensure that the waterway is completely waterproof, it should have insertable rubber seals that do not require glue.
- The materials for a waterway should be tested for harmful substances. For this, you can look for well-known test seals such as the TÜV seal when buying.
- The size of the water ride should correspond to the planned installation site and the height of your child. Water rides can be used not only in the garden or on the balcony, but also in the bathtub or on waterproof flooring.
- You should allow enough room for your child to move around the water ride.
- Water rides come in many different sizes. Small models are usually only 50 cm long. Large water rides, on the other hand, can have a side length of up to 2 meters.
- Small water rides usually have simple controls and a simple shape. Complex models for older children, on the other hand, can have different levels, reservoirs and waterfalls.
- The functions and accessories determine the play possibilities that a water ride offers your child. In addition to simple models, there are also harbors or mountain lake water rides.
- Sluices, hand cranks and pumps serve to control the water and support your child in learning through play.
- Slides, elevators and matching figures offer your child plenty of opportunities for creative play.
- Some water rides can be quickly assembled and disassembled with a folding function . This function makes it easy to transport the toy.
Table of contents
Recommended Water Rides
Tip: For exciting fun, check out our guide to mountain bikes for kids.
The Best Sellers Of Water Rides
In this best-seller list, we have compiled the most popular LEGO Duplo trains for you.
Tip: For the best 15 children’s books for ages 1 and up, check out this guide
Current Offers Of Water Rides
Here you can find a collection of current offers on water rides.
- The 10 best air mattresses for swimming – guidebook
- The 10 best swim diapers for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best bath toys for babies – guidebook
- The 5 best neoprene swimsuits for babies – guidebook
- The 7 best swim rings for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best swim hoops for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s pools with slide – guidebook
- The 8 best water polo games for the pool – How to guide
- The 5 best quick up pools for kids – How to guide
- The 17 best pools for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Intex pools for families – guidebook
- The 7 best backyard pools for families – guidebook