Skating is just part of winter! You are planning a family outing or does your child even trains in the club? Then you definitely need the right skates. It is important to know in advance what exactly the skates will be used for and the right size is also very important.
We help you with our checklist to consider all the important criteria. In addition, the product recommendations below will make your purchase decision even easier.
- High-quality workmanship of the skates is important to ensure the safety of the child. For example, there should be sturdy seams.
- Skatepads offer safety and protection, so that your child can not hurt himself on the blades.
- Shoelaces offer particularly good grip.
- A longer shaft at the back makes it easier for beginners to skate and minimizes falls.
- We recommend already pre-ground runners in hollow grind.
- A seal of approval such as TÜV gives you assurance of good quality.
- Ice hockey skates or figure skates. The intended use is decisive when choosing the right skate.
- For starters, beginner models are best, with which your child can get a feel for the ice.
- In addition, there are sliding skates, which are also very suitable for beginners and are cheaper.
- The fit is very important for skates.
- A good comfort and secure grip should be given.
- Only with suitable skates your child really has fun on the ice.
- Skates should not be bought too big. A few thick socks are no problem in skates, but it should not be more.
- Mitwachsende sk ates can be adjusted between up to 5 sizes and thus adapted to the foot of the child.
- The skates should be sufficiently padded inside for comfortable riding.
- We also recommend a combination of lacing and Velcro clos ures for optimal grip.
Table of contents
Recommended Skates For Children
We have collected the best and most interesting skates for children.
Tip: Find great step-by-step school bags for your child here.
The Best Sellers Of Skates For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular skates for kids for you.
Tip: You can use gauze cloths in different ways and make everyday life easier for you.
Current Offers Of Skates For Children
You can find the best current offers on skates for kids in this list.
FAQ About Skates For Kids
Size-adjustable skates are particularly suitable as entry-level models. They can be adjusted between 3 and 5 sizes and thus adapted to the child’s foot.
Children’s feet grow quickly and the right size is especially important for a good grip when skating. Size-adjustable skates are therefore a good purchase to start with.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best snowsuits for babies – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for boys – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for girls – guidebook
- The 15 best winter boots for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best children’s boots for outdoors – guidebook
- The 8 best ski suits for kids – guidebook
- The best children’s sleds and bobsleds – How to guide
- The 7 best baby sleds – How to
- The 10 best children’s sleds made of plastic – Guidebook
- The 8 best horn sleds for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best steerable bobsleds for children – guidebook
- The 8 best bobsleds for children – guidebook
- The 8 best snowtubes for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best children’s skis – guidebook