Wooden toys are still playing at the top despite plastic, rubber, and plush alternatives. This is mainly because the traditional material appeals not only to our visual sense but also to our sense of touch. Eichhorn is the specialist for wooden toys and accordingly offers you an extensive product catalog.
With the help of our checklist, we will help you find your way through the huge selection of offers. Take a look at our product recommendation, where we have compiled the best wooden toys from Eichhorn for you.
- Toy manufacturers have been guaranteeing that toys comply with standards since 1990 by means of the CE mark. These safety standards are legally binding in the EC area. You should also take the age of your child into account when buying. Toys for small children must not contain any parts that can be torn off and swallowed.
- Good wooden toys encourage imagination and fantasy, but your children should not be overwhelmed by toys that are not age-appropriate. On the other hand, toys that under challenge your children will soon become boring. Good toys provide opportunities for environmental experiences. Children perceive their toys with all their senses.
- Wooden toys are generally not suitable for children under one year of age. From the age of twelve months, colorful building blocks, marble runs, push-and-pull games, a pull-along toy, or learning game sets are available. From about three years, the range of suitable wooden toys is very wide. The farm with animals, the train, or the toolbox is very popular. Fire engines or biplanes can be assembled from wooden parts by the children themselves. For children over the age of six, trickier construction games such as the versatile windmill are a good choice.
- The wooden toys from Eichhorn are mostly made of high-quality beech wood. This is why many products bear the FSC 100% certificate. In addition, although Eichhorn has international production facilities, the majority of the products are manufactured in Lab in the Bavarian Forest – the actual home of the company. The processing is subject to the strictest guidelines. Design, shape, and color are also important; the toys should appeal positively to the senses.
- Eichhorn’s wooden toys are considered to be very sustainable. In terms of environmental compatibility, the material used, the energy input and the environmental impact during production all play a role, as do durability, reusability and problem-free recycling.
- Eichhorn products bear labels that inform you about the functions and contents of the respective toy. For example, there are toys that promote fine motor skills, while others bring your child into playful contact with numbers and letters. Discovering connections, training the sense of sight or touch are other factors that are labeled.
Table of contents
Recommended Wooden Toys From Eichhorn
We have collected the best and most interesting wooden toys from Eichhorn.
Tip: You can find important information about e-scooters in our guide to the best e-scooters without road approval.
The Best Sellers Of Wooden Toys From Eichhorn
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular wooden toys from Eichhorn for you.
Current Offers Of Wooden Toys From Eichhorn
The best current offers on wooden toys from Eichhorn can be found in this list.
Tip: We recommend more play options in our guide to the best fire painting pistons.
FAQ About Wooden Toys From Eichhorn
The most popular are motor skills and educational toys, building blocks as well as doll houses, marble runs and rocking horses.
Harder types of wood are more suitable for toys than softer types of wood. You should also make sure that the surface of the toy is smooth. Additionally, check if the colors of the toy are water based and also water repellent.
More On The Topic
- The 5 best wooden toys from Fagus – guidebook
- The 12 best wooden toys for children – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys from Goki – Guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys from Matador – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys from Peitz – Guidebook
- The 15 best wooden toys from Hape – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s toys from 10 years – guidebook
- The best children’s toys [bestsellers] – guidebook
- The 10 best Viking chess games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 10 best garden toys from 1 year – Advisor
- The 15 best Bibi Blocksberg toys – guidebook
- The 8 best diving toys and rings
- The 15 best children’s toys from 10 years – guidebookThe 8 best Polly Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 25 best Schleich toys – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly-Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 7 best magnetic toys – guidebook
- The 20 best toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The best Pikler toys for children – guidebook
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 7 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 6 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 5 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 4 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 3 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 2 year olds – guidebook
Musical instruments for children
- The best musical instruments for children – guidebook
- The 10 best ORFF instruments for children – guidebook
- The 10 best percussion instruments for children – guidebook
- The 10 best toy guitars for children – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 3/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/2 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s guitars for all ages – guidebook
- The best children’s vehicles – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s vehicles from Puky – guidebook
- The 8 best children’s vehicles from Kettler – guidebook
- The 10 best Mercedes children’s cars – guidebook
- The 9 best BMW children’s cars – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for children – guidebook
- The best children’s vehicles – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s bicycles with 16 inches – guidebook
- The 8 best electric scooters – guidebook