Wooden toys from Matador – With such a wide range, it’s hard to choose. We’ll help you make the right choice! We have prepared a checklist and even product recommendations for you. This will certainly make the decision easier and you will soon ensure bright children’s eyes.
- Many different constructions can be created due to the wide variety of possible combinations. So you should consider which sets or parts are already available when choosing your product.
- “Maker” is one of the categories into which Matador toys are divided, in addition to the classic products.
- Since there are no small parts in “Maker”, it is suitable for children as young as 3 years old.
- The 4×4 cm building blocks are adapted to the hands of small children.
- Pictorial building instructions ensure easier understanding here.
- “Explorer” is the second of the categories into which Matador toys are divided.
- Since there are small parts here, this category is only suitable for children 5 years and older. Of course, you always have to take into account individual development, so sometimes it can be useful to wait even longer. Under no circumstances, however, should you go below the age recommendation.
- Both simple and more complex constructions can be formed. Thus, the focus in this area is on the imaginative development of the child.
- Some of these products also include a motor.
- Matador offers sets that represent different theme worlds
: cars, airplanes, catapults, outer space and country
- So when choosing a product, feel free to take into account the interests and preferences of the child.
- Untreated and regional beech wood
- Little plastic
- Sustainability certificate (PEFC)
- Environmentally friendly production
- Non-toxic colors
- Promotion of motor skills and technical understanding.
- Training of manual skills.
- Support of logical and three-dimensional thinking.
- Stimulation of creativity.
Table of contents
Recommended Wooden Toys From Matador
We have collected the best and most interesting wooden toys from Matador.
Tip: Technical toys are not always made of wood: Here is our guide to magnetic building blocks.
The Best Sellers Of Wooden Toys From Matador
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular wooden toys from Matador for you.
Tip: Your child wants to discover the world quickly? Then the guide to microscopes for children will be helpful.
Current Offers Of Wooden Toys From Matador
You can find the best current offers on wooden toys from Matador in this list.
FAQ For Wooden Toys From Matador
Wooden toys are easy to clean, all you need is a cloth or sponge and lukewarm water. Diluted vinegar or a cleaning agent is suitable as an additive. However, the latter must be ecological/biological and also suitable for cleaning toys. Safety always comes first, after all, your child comes into contact with the agent through the use of the toy. Sometimes it is enough to use only water.
Wooden toys are not only sturdier and more sustainable than toys made of plastic, but they are also usually less likely to contain harmful or questionable substances. It is also sometimes quite plainly designed, so that children have to use their imagination much more. This promotes creativity, among other things. Another advantage is that wooden toys are easy to clean and can usually be used for many years.
From when wooden toys can be used depends on the type of toy and the age of the child. In general, you should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the age recommendation (keyword: small parts that can be swallowed, excessive demands, …). The wooden toy from Matador, for example, can already be used from one year and is made of untreated beech wood.
More On The Subject
Wooden toys for children
- The 8 best wooden ball tracks
- The 9 best wooden toy stores
- The 9 best wooden toy cars
- The 12 best wooden toys for children
- The 7 best wooden play kitchens
- The 7 best wooden rocking horses
- The 7 best toy trains in wood
- The 10 best wooden educational toys
- The 10 best wooden construction toys
- The 8 best doll houses in wood
- The 11 best wooden building blocks
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies
Learning and discovery
- The 15 best learning toys for children
- The 8 best learning towers for children
- The 12 best learning computers for children
- The 10 best globes for children
- The 10 best encyclopedias for children
- The 8 best telescopes for children
- The 10 best microscopes for children
- The 8 best binoculars for children