I love Target! If you didn’t already know that about this Practical Mommy, check out this post I wrote titled 10 Reasons Why I LOVE Target (and you should too!).
Number 5 on the list, coincidentally is about how you can save 5% all the time on just about everything when you use your Target Redcard.
The Target Redcard is the anti-credit card (even though there is a credit card option), because you can get all the same features when you sign up for the Debit Card version.
Personally, my family doesn’t use debt anymore (although we are still paying some off, we don’t go into any new debt), so this is a great option. If you are going to shop at Target with your debit card, you might as well enjoy some savings and some other great benefits.
The Benefits of the Target Redcard
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
Do you have a Target Redcard? If not, you can sign up here.
Let me know what you think about Target’s Redcard in the comments.