Every kitchen has them: the corners that you can hardly use because hardly any light gets there. So that you can finally use your kitchen to its full potential, we have compared many ceiling spots for you. Find out here what you need to look out for when buying ceiling spots and what criteria you need to recognize good ceiling spots.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for ceiling spots, but also many product recommendations for you.
- Should be rotatable and tiltable.
- some models are dimmable.
- suitable transformers are supplied if the spotlights are needed.
- High energy savings: 90% compared to incandescent lamps.
- Long life: up to 50,000 hours.
- Color temperature: warm white (2700 – 3000 Kelvin), neutral white (from 3500K) ,daylight white (from 5000K). For kitchen lamps, the daylight white is the most popular because it provides the natural outdoor lightregardless of the time of day.
- Vintage and retro look: usually several lamps with dark colorber and golden/brown interior coloring. An example of this is the Tina ceiling light from our product recommendations.
- Modern: monochrome (often silver, white, gray), rather plain, several lamps on a ceiling spot. The Trio lamps are available in white and black, for example.
- Timeless: often modern lamps are simple and therefore suitable for different premises . Depuley LED lamp, for example, has incorporated frosted glass and stainless steel.
- The power/luminosity of lamps is measured in lumens.
- Basic lighting living room or hallway: 100 lm/m².
- Basic lighting kitchen or bathroom: 300 lm/m².
Table of contents
Recommended Ceiling Spotlights
Here you can find the top 7 most popular ceiling spotlights.
Tip: Many great tips to make the household childproof you can find in our The 9 best corner and edge protection products – guide.
The Best Sellers Of Ceiling Spotlights
We have compiled the most popular ceiling spot lights for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Many great kitchen appliances can be found in our The best kitchen appliances for the home – guide.
Current Offers For Ceiling Spotlight
Here you will find a selection of current offers in the area of ceiling spotlights.
FAQ For Ceiling Spots
That depends on how brightly the room is to be illuminated and how many lumens the individual LEDs have. Overall, a basic illumination of 300 lm/m² is recommended in the kitchen.
First of all, ceiling spotlights (like all other lamps) differ from each other in luminosity and color temperature. In addition, there are fixed and rotatable spotlights. In their appearance, they are equally different: there are modern ceiling spotlights (such as the Trio lights from Rondell in white) and more rustic, retro chandeliers (for example, ceiling light Tina from our product recommendations).
More On The Topic
Toys for children
- The best toys for children [Bestseller]
- The 12 best children’s playhouses
- The 25 best Schleich toys
- The best interactive toys for kids
- The 15 best bath toys for kids
- The 10 best Wii games for kids
- The 15 best educational toys for kids
- The best Pikler toys for kids
- The 7 best magnetic toys
- The best toys novelties 2021
More gift ideas for kids
- The best gifts for children – guide
- 12 classic gifts for children at Christmas – guidebook
- The best gifts for boys – guide
- The best gifts for girls – guide
- The best Christmas gifts for children 2021 – Guidebook