Joint scrapers are the right tool to remove dirt, old silicone or weeds from joints. Depending on the intended use, you need the right joint scraper.
We have summarized which models are available and which joint scraper is the right one for you in our checklist. You can find a wide selection of practical joint scrapers in our product recommendations.
- Floorscrapers can be used by hand or electrically.
- Electric joint scrapers are more expensive, but offer more power and avoid physical exertion.
- Hand-held joint scrapers are less expensive, but must be used manually.
- Grout scrapers basically differ in the shape of the handle and the blade. Most models are L-shaped, with the blade at the short end.
- Other models are shaped like a cutter knife, where the blade is in alignment with the handle.
- Some grout scrapers are suitable for domestic use such as removing old silicone or other debris.
- Others, usually sturdier models, are suitable for gardening to remove weeds or moss from joints.
- Some grout scrapers offer accessories such as attachments in different sizes or replaceable blades.
- Some joint scrapers have an extendable telescopic handle that can be used to scrape out hard-to-reach areas.
Table of contents
Recommended Joint Scrapers
Here you can find the top 7 most popular grout scrapers.
Tip: FC Barcelona fans will find what they’re looking for in our guide to Barca jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of The Joint Scraper
We have compiled the most popular joint scrapers for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You’ll find lots of great garden toys in our guide to garden toys.
Current Offers For Joint Scraper
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the joint scraper section.
FAQ About Joint Scrapers
That depends on your needs and your budget. Electrically operated scrapers save power and effort, but are more expensive. Manually operated scrapers are available with and without telescopic handles. We have compiled the most popular models for you on this page.
A crevice brush is suitable for dirt that is easy to remove, while a crevice scraper can remove stuck dirt.
A grout scraper consists of a blade and a handle. It is used to clean grout lines and is often used for tile and weeds.
- The 7 best garden hoses – guide
- The 7 best garden rollers – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 8 best petrol lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best cordless lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 6 best robotic lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 12 best lawn edgers – guidebook
- The 7 best leaf blowers – guidebook
- The 5 best stump grinders – guidebook
- The 10 best quiet shredders – guidebook
Protective clothing for work
- The 7 best gardening gloves – Guidebook
- The 7 best work pants for men – Guidebook
- The 8 best safety goggles – guidebook
- The 10 best work shoes – Guidebook
- The 10 best forestry helmets – Guidebook
- The 7 best cut protection pants – Guidebook
- The 7 best thermal work gloves – Guidebook
- The 12 best work gloves – guidebook