Every day a surprise. In the morning in kindergarten or school often the delicious breakfast is looked at and all look what the other children have with them. The whole thing is much nicer with a great lunch box. These are offered in many different designs and sizes, so that there is certainly something for you.
You can find our top 8 lunch boxes below in the product recommendations and also our checklist will help you to discover the right lunch box for your child.
- Bread tins come in many different motifs and shapes. For example, series characters or simple motifs such as stars are represented.
- There are also double-tiered or single-tiered tins in all kinds of colors.
- Simple lunch boxes have only one compartment. However, multiple compartments in different sizes have distinct advantages.
- By having different compartments, food does not get soggy so quickly and does not give its taste to other food.
- Multi-level lunch boxes also have larger storage space, so more food fits inside.
- Most tins are made of plastic. However, sustainable materials like bamboo are also gaining popularity.
- Plastic isn’t very environmentally friendly, but it’s not bad if reused multiple times. Much more harm is done to the environment if the food is packed again individually with foil or similar.
- In addition, lunch boxes should be free of harmful substances, which you can recognize by a test seal.
Table of contents
Recommended Lunch Boxes
We have compiled the best and most interesting lunch boxes. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Table seats for babies make it possible for families to eat together at an early stage.
The Best Sellers Of Lunch Boxes
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular lunch boxes for you.
Tip: You can find the most beautiful baby joggers here.
Current Offers Of Lunch Boxes
You can find the best current offers on lunch boxes in this list.
FAQ About Lunch Boxes
Breaktime snack, vegetables, fruit or a small snack.
A lunch box keeps your lunch fresh and well protected. It is also more sustainable than using a plastic bag or aluminum foil.
For school, the most suitable lunch boxes are those with different compartments so that bread and vegetables or fruit can be separated. In addition, instead of childlike motifs, increasingly great patterns come into question here.
Since your child is still very small, we recommend smaller quantities. You can pack, for example, a small loaf of bread and a little fruit, with no risk of choking.
Aluminum lunch boxes, for example, are very sturdy. Different compartments are useful so that the bread can be separated from fresh things. The design should be chosen according to personal taste.
School and kindergarten
- The best school bags for first graders – guidebook
- The 8 best school bags for girls – guidebook
- The 8 best school backpacks for boys – guidebook
- The 10 best school backpacks for girls – guidebook
- The 10 best school backpacks for boys – guidebook
- The 14 best school backpacks for 5th grade – guidebook
- The 17 best school bags for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best gym bags for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best pencil cases for children – guidebook
- The 11 best backpacks for kindergarten – guidebook
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s pools with slides – How to guide
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 10 best play towers with slide – guidebook
- The 10 best sitting excavators for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The 5 best pedal tractors – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal scooters for children – guidebook
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, running bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook