Do you like baking for yourself and your family? Are you looking for new baking pans that will make your recipes irresistible? We have compared the best baking pans for you. Find out here what you need to look out for when buying and what criteria you can use to recognize good baking pans.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for baking pans but also many product recommendations for you. We will help you choose the right baking pans.
- Baking pans are suitable for preparing muffins, cakes, pies, desserts and breads.
- There are also trays available for purchase.
- With muffin tins you can conjure up delicious muffin creations and turn them into great cupcakes with toppings if needed.
- Bread baking pans: classic, narrow loaf pan for breads or cakes such as “cold dog” and banana breads.
- Bundtpan: suitable for marble cakes and cakes that are still topped with chocolate coating
- Loaf pan: for sheet cakes and brownies.
- Springform pan: the classic of baking pans. suitable for most cakes, such as fruit bases.
- Cake pan: high springform pans for different cake heights and widths.
- Quiche mold: especially suitable for quiche
- Special shapes (e.g. hearts, animals, numbers).
- Desirable material is BPA-free, non-stick, food-safe, optimal heat conduction and that it is dishwasher safe.
- Silicone: easy to clean, non-stick coating, dishwasher safe but low stability and not recommended for over 200°C. You should also temper the mold before first use.
- Enamel: durable, scratch resistant, optimal heat conduction, dishwasher safe but also more expensive than the other variants and high weight.
- Glass: dishwasher safe, attractive but not a good conductor of heat (prolonging the baking time).
- Muffin molds, bread molds springforms and trays are often made of enamel
- Gugelhupfformen are one of the popular baking molds made of silicone.
- with non-stick coatings, greasing can be avoided.
Table of contents
Recommended Baking Pans
Here you will find the top 10 among the most popularbaking pans.
Tip: Check out our The Best Kitchen Gadgets for the Home guide for more great kitchen tools.
The Best Sellers Of Baking Pans
We have compiled the most popular baking pans for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You’ll find lots of great water spark lers in our The 10 best water sparklers with glass bottles – guide.
Current Offers For Baking Pans
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the baking molds section.
FAQ For Baking Pans
Which baking pan is the best depends on the project. For example, no cake pan is suitable for muffins. We have collected the best baking pans and published them in our guide. There you will surely find the right model.
The classic for baking bread is the loaf pan. However, not everyone likes it. Alternatively, you can also choose round variants, for example, round casserole dishes made of ceramic.
Greasing is usually done using margerine or butter. A baking brush is helpful for applying the grease. If you don’t have one at hand, you can also use kitchen roll or a piece of baking paper. Grease everything so that you don’t get a nasty surprise at the end.
Most recipes specify what kind of baking pan to use. With muffin and quiche tins, the question is superfluous anyway. If the cake is large, a pan with good heat conductivity should be used. Gugelhupf baking molds are particularly suitable for later frosting . However, it also depends on individual preference and what kind of desserts you want to prepare.
No. Silicone is soft, yet no plasticizers are used in its manufacture. If you’re unsure, check the manufacturer’s instructions again or use an alternative.
That depends on the manufacturer. Actually, they have to let the silicone molds anneal at 200°C for 4 hours to remove all toxins from the material. However, some shorten this step or skip it altogether. So if you are unsure, you can temper a baking pan yourself. At best, open a window during the process and leave the oven open for a while afterwards.
- The best kitchen appliances for the home – guidebook
- The 8 best pans for the kitchen – guidebook
- The 10 best kitchen scales – guide
- The best refrigerators and freezers – guidebook
- The 5 best sterilizers – How to guide
- The 8 best bread makers – guidebook
- The 6 best freezers – guidebook
- The 10 best waffle irons – How to
- The 10 best bread pots – How to
- The 13 best fondue sets – guidebook
- The 5 best pressure cookers – guidebook
- The 7 best hand blenders – guidebook
Cleaning at home
- The best cleaning tools for the home – Guidebook
- The 7 best pipe cleaning spirals – Guidebook
- The 9 best pipe cleaners – How to guide
- The 7 best high pressure cleaners – How to guide
- The 12 best window cleaners – How to
- The 8 best disinfectants – guidebook
- The 9 best diaper pails – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaner robots for home – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners for home – Guidebook
- The 10 best vacuum cleaners with wiping function – Guidebook
- The 7 best robotic vacuum cleaners with mopping function – Guidebook
- The 9 best corner and edge protection products – Guidebook
- The 10 best stair guards – Advisor
- The 10 best door safety gates – guidebook
- The 8 best child safety gates for children’s beds – guidebook
- The 15 best child safety locks in the household – Advisor
- The 15 best child-proof locks for sockets – Guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for cupboards – guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for windows – Guidebook