When your child starts to crawl, you can support him with a crawling tunnel for children. These will bring your child a lot of joy. To help you with your decision, we have compared crawling tunnels and listed the best ones in our product recommendations. To make sure you don’t forget anything important, check out our checklist!
- As soon as your baby can crawl, you can buy a crawling tunnel without hesitation. This happens approximately from the 8th month. However, individual development also plays an important role. Therefore, a difference of +/-1.5 months can be expected.
- If you want to be on the safe side, wait until your child is 1 year old and always pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions! Most suppliers recommend their products from 12 months at the earliest.
- Crawling tunnels are designed so that children can theoretically use them until they are 8 years old. This way, your child will enjoy the product for a long time.
- Crawling tunnels are available in lengths ranging from 1.5 to 2 meters.
- The most common crawl tunnels 1.8 m long. So they need a lot of space.
- Metal rings and polyester are often used as materials.
- Thus, the crawl tunnel is very light and can be conveniently stored. In addition, it is easy to transport around the house.
- In terms of design, the choice is very large. There are crawl tunnels in all colors. Mostly they are colorful color. But there are also crawling tunnels that look like a caterpillar.
- Crawling helps to develop your child’s motor skills.
- The cooperation of the left and right hemispheres of the brain is promoted.
- Playfully your child is encouraged to move
- With a crawling tunnel your child can also move actively indoors if the weather should be bad.
Table of contents
Recommended Crawling Tunnels For Children
Tip: You can find the best games from 0 to 7 years in our guide for the best games from 0 to 7 years.
The Best Sellers Of Crawling Tunnels For Children
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular crawling tunnels for kids for you.
Tip: You can find the most popular children’s toys in our guide to the best children’s toys.
Current Offers Of Crawling Tunnels For Children
Here you can find a collection of current offers of crawling tunnels for children.
FAQ For Crawling Tunnels For Kids
Children who can crawl or move around will have a lot of fun with a crawling tunnel. Usually, children as young as 1 year old are ready for a crawling tunnel. Pay attention to individual development and manufacturer specifications.
Crawling promotes your child’s motor skills and movement. A crawl tunnel also encourages crawling
The price is between 15-40€. Depending on the manufacturer and model
Crawling tunnels can be purchased in specialty stores, but also online. Take a look at our product recommendations!
As a rule, a crawl tunnel can be purchased as soon as the child begins to crawl. But if you want to be on the safe side, you should wait until your child is 1 year old
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The 10 best climbing ropes – guidebook
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing nets for children – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing walls for children – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing triangles for children – guidebook
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – Guidebook
- The 6 best trampolines from Salta – Guidebook
- The 6 best rectangular trampolines – Guidebook
- The 3 best trampolines from Kesser – Guidebook
- The 4 best trampolines from Berg – Guidebook