LEGO building blocks have been one of the classics of the children’s room for decades. However, time and again the giant toy manufacturer LEGO provides us with innovative novelties. There are LEGO novelties for all ages.
So that you know what to look for when buying, we have compiled the most important information for you in our checklist. In the product recommendations, you will also find the best LEGO novelties for you.
- LEGO is popular with younger and older children alike. If your child is under 3 years old, you should make sure that there are no small parts in the set. Some LEGO novelties contain such small parts. Always choose a set that is appropriate for your child’s age.
- From 2 years: For this age category, we recommend Arielle’s Underwater Castle with Arielle the Little Mermaid or the DUPLO Nursery PlayBox for toddlers. The nursery play box sparks the imagination of children. Creative role play, improving fine motor skills, and lots of fun are possible with this LEGO novelty.
- From 4 years: The sets for this age category are already somewhat more extensive. We recommend, for example, the building of the colorful house set or the City police helicopter. These great LEGO novelties encourage your child’s creativity and also support the motor, social and emotional development of your child.
- Ages 6 and up: At this age, smaller parts and more detailed sets are no longer a problem. Your child is looking forward to new challenges. We recommend, for example, the baking show playset with baking accessories or the Friends hair salon. Your children will be thrilled with these great sets. They are especially detailed and guarantee hours of fun.
- From 8 years: LEGO novelties have become increasingly complex from this age. In LEGO 75940 Jurassic World Outbreak of Gallimimus and Pteranodon, kids can immerse themselves in a whole new world. The LEGO novelty includes an off-roader, dinosaur figures, 2 detachable drones and much more.
- Important: Our recommendations are intended only as an initial guide. Which LEGO set you ultimately choose will, of course, also depend on your child’s individual stage of development.
Tip: In our guide to the best mouth masks, we have many great tips on the subject of household for you.
Table of contents
Recommendable Novelties From LEGO
We have compiled the best and most interesting new products from LEGO. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
- With this exciting mix of blue LEGO Classic bricks, kids will have endless fun building and rebuilding 3 cool models, then develop their free-building skills as they imagine their own creations
- The set is bursting with creative fun as simple instructions make it easy for preschoolers to build the models and start to play right away, and when kids start adapting models and creating their own, anything is possible
- This 52-piece set becomes a blue whale, a train and a robot with fun features to spark imaginative play and encourage kids to build their own customized creations, which develops valuable skills that last a lifetime
- A great building toy for beginning builders as well as those wishing to expand their LEGO brick collection, this versatile educational toy makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or anyday gift for boys and girls ages 4+
- This 52-piece LEGO Classic brick set combines with other LEGO Classic brick sets to expand kids' creative play and learning possibilities
LEGO Jurassic World
- Features a TV studio baking show with 3 play sections: 2 cooking stations and the main stage for a winner to take a prize - the golden cup!
- Includes rotating cake stands, oven's opening just like in a grown-up kitchen plus lots of baking accessories: cupcakes, fruit and utensils
- The playset includes Stephanie, David and a judge mini-dolls, to realistically recreate the baking TV shows kids watch with the whole family
- Accessories include a whisk, chocolate, cash check, trophy, milk carton, a packet of sugar and icing, plus kitchen equipment
- Kids will spin the wheel above the stage to choose which crazy ingredients the bakers must include and get creative with the decorations
- Heartlake City Hair Salon
- Includes 2 mini-dolls, Emma and the stylist Nina, with detachable heads, the movable upper body part to sit in the chair, and different wigs
- Also includes accessories stand, scissors, brush, tiara, bow, hand hairdryer, shampoo bottle and hairspray, plus coffee and cookies to serve
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6+
- Number of pieces: 235
- Features a robust toy police helicopter, crooks water scooter and 2 banknote elements, plus a police officer and she-crook minifigures
- Helicopter comes with a decorative police tile, a pretend search light, a minifigure cockpit, spinnable rotors and an opening fuselage
- Kids can attach the crook and her stolen banknote elements to the water scooter, then place the captured crook in the fuselage after chase
- The set includes a special Starter Brick element, so even first-time builders can take pride in constructing their own LEGO toys
- This 4+ playset includes printed and digital building Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building app to zoom/rotate while building
- This set gives kids 3 options in each box: they can make a Sports Car toy, a super fast Hot Rod or old fashioned Plane for fast play
- The red and black sports car features wide, keeping track tyres, a front intake valve and grill, centre motor, and the toy plane has 2 engines
- The hot rod has a back engine with the intake pipe and a spoiler on the back plus 2 exhaust pipes. All models come in red black grey colours
- This exciting toy for boys and girls aged 7+ is small enough to take on the go and big enough to hold a minifigure (not included). Easy to follow instructions included
- LEGO Creator 3 in 1 sets give three different build and play experiences with these stand alone models to build, play and rebuild again
- 2-in-1 set features a truck with trailer and stunt motorcycle, both with pull-back motor, that rebuilds into a monster truck and a stunt ramp
- The trailer cleverly transforms into a ramp to propel the motorbike towards the ring of fire, then rebuilds back to go to the next event
- The truck toy features top steering, opening doors and cool stickers and the motorbike has chunky tyres and even more sticker details
- Wide tyres keep vehicles on track and red-blue-black colour scheme plus stickers and flames recreate the thrills of a daring motorcycle show
- When all the elements are combined, this makes an ideal size for role-playing so the fun goes on long after the super-fun model toy is built
LEGO Star Wars
- Launch epic battles with the BARC Speeder, featuring the authentic blue and white 501st Legion colour scheme and 2 stud shooters
- The AT-RT Walker has posable legs, stud shooter, attachment points for a blaster and electrobinoculars element, plus a new colour scheme
- Includes 4 LEGO minifigures: 3 501st Clone Troopers and a 501st Jet Trooper with jetpack element, plus 2 Battle Droids and weapons
- The compact, robust AT-RT Walker is a convenient size to slip into a child's backpack with the BARC Speeder ready to play with anywhere
- Perfect for new builders, it comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions to take on this construction playset with confidence
- Re-enact exciting 501st Legion versus Battle Droid battles from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this awesome Armoured Assault Tank (AAT)
- Includes Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper minifigures, AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, all with cool weapons
- The tank features 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating turret with an elevating cannon plus opening front and turret hatches
- The set comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so kids can build independently then enjoy endless Star Wars battle action play
- Easily portable to keep kids entertained with Star Wars adventures on their travels, or build and display it at home.This 286-piece construction toy makes a great holiday gift and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up
LEGO Hidden Side
- Features a buildable battle ship, an updated version of the NINJAGO boat from the TV series season 1 with many re-movable parts & functions
- It features a detachable room, dropping anchor, moving sails and rotating engines; rotate the engine to reveal boosters on each side
- Kids can remove and unfold upper house for secret ninja training room with golden weapons, to prepare for battle on the ship's deck
- Includes 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Zane, Jay and Cole, wielding their golden weapons, plus Young Lloyd Garmadon and Samurai X
- Check out other LEGO Ninjago Legacy Storm set - Kai Fighter Toy Jet (71704), from Masters of Spinjitzu TV series 3
- Kai Fighter
- Includes 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures: ninjas Lloyd and Kai and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures with a shooter and scary weapons!
- Kids can move the jet's wings before taking off, launch missiles from the jet’s spring-loaded shooters and fight battles from the cockpit
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8+
- Number of pieces: 513
LEGO Harry Potter
- Lego Harry Potter Diagon Alley
- English (Publication Language)
- This spectacular LEGO Architecture building set for adults brings together highly detailed models of Dubai's iconic buildings and monuments that will inspire all admirers of this modern and exciting city.
- LEGO bricks are rigorously tested to ensure each LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so this lovely Dubai keepsake will stand the test of time.
- The Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Hotel, Dubai Frame and Dubai Fountain are included in this architectural model; a charming souvenir for all Dubai lovers.
- Includes a base with a "Dubai" plaque for exhibition. The included booklet provides interesting information about Dubai and the model designer (English only; other languages can be downloaded from LEGO.com/architecture.)
- This easy to build LEGO building set is perfect for beginner architects. It makes a beautiful and creative gift for people aged 16 and over who know Dubai, or dream of going there someday.
- This compact model of Dubai's cityscape measures over 33 cm high, 27 cm wide and 7 cm deep – so it doesn't take up much space, but will have a lot of visual impact wherever it is!
- Building this battery-free kit for adults is an immersive and relaxing way to relieve stress. So, place for relaxation, Zen construction and the creation of a superb architectural model!
- What if you want to give this Dubai collectible souvenir to someone who is not yet familiar with LEGO building bricks? No worries. It comes with easy to follow paper assembly instructions.
- LEGO Architecture iconic cityscape and landmark models provide a variety of rewarding building experiences to all architecture, travel, history and design enthusiasts.
- Since 1958, LEGO building bricks have been meeting the highest industry standards, ensuring they are compatible with each other and can be easily assembled and separated.
- Recreate the vibrant capital of Japan by assembling the LEGO architecture for adults "Tokyo", which has been reproduced by the iconic architecture and attractions of the authentic architecture
- A collector's building set that includes scale models such as the Tokyo Tower, Mode Academy Cocoon Tower, the Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo Skytree, Houndstooth Park, and Shibuya Intersection
- With the "Tokyo" nameplate and base plate, it is also suitable for home or office display. Comes with a booklet that lets you read information about Tokyo and articles about Lego designers
- LEGO building models for the first time easy assembly for adults (ages 16 and up) are also the perfect gift for those who have been in Tokyo or want to go some someday, people living in Tokyo, or anyone who has already lived
- The model measures approximately 11.0 inches (28 cm) tall x 10.6 inches (27 cm) wide x 3.The compact size takes up little space, and the vibrant colors and authentic details are concentrated to create an eye-catching and glamorous display
LEGO Creator Expert
- LEGO Creator Old Trafford - Manchester United 10272
- LEGO Creator Expert 10276 Colosseum (9036pcs)
LEGO Super Mario
- LEGO Mario figure has colour sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement
- Also included is a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game
- The figure collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole, touching 7 action bricks for different interactions
- The LEGO Mario figure is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included), delivering a highly interactive in-game experience
Keine Produkte gefunden.
- This Star Wars collectable set features LEGO BrickHeadz build-and-display models of The Mandalorian and the Child
- LEGO buildable Mandalorian figure has signature weapons – a blaster rifle clipped on the back and a blaster pistol in hand
- The Baby Yoda figure (The Child) has adjustable ears for different expressions, and it sits in a hoverpram ‘floating’ on 4 transparent elements
- Both Mandalorian models have baseplates & don’t take up too much space but are sure to make a big impression wherever they are displayed
- A great addition to any Star Wars collectables, the set makes a great birthday or Christmas Baby Yoda gift for fans of all ages
- English (Publication Language)
- LEGO Monkey King fans will love building their own display of the LEGO BrickHeadz version of the Monkey King (40381)
- For kids aged 10 and older, this 175-piece LEGO toy building set makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise
- Comes with illustrated instructions so even LEGO beginners can build independently
- Toy figure includes a baseplate for display and measures 5” (12.8cm) tall
- Sure to grab the attention of any passerby wherever it is displayed
Tip: You can find more great toys in our guide to the best balance boards.
The Bestsellers Of The Novelties From LEGO
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular novelties of LEGO for you.
Current Offers Of LEGO Novelties
Find the best LEGO novelties deals in this list.
FAQ About LEGO Novelties
The prices of LEGO vary greatly, depending on which kit you have in mind. You can get small kits from about 50 euros. If you are interested in something larger, it can cost you up to about 100 euros. Limited LEGO products with collectible value, can cost up to 1000 euros.
LEGO means “leg godt”, which means “play well”.
LEGO is a company from the Danish city of Billund, which specializes in the production of toys. LEGO is known for its building sets and figures.
There are three central locations where LEGO produces. Denmark produces for Northern Europe, Hungary produces for Eastern Europe and Mexico produces for North America.
The LEGO company was founded in 1934.
The inventor of the LEGO brick and founder of the company is Ole Kirk Christiansen.
Every LEGO product has knobs on the top that perfectly match the tubes on the bottom. In this way, all LEGO products can be combined with each other.
Because LEGO is made of very durable material, a LEGO product can last up to 1300 years.
Billund in Denmark is the birthplace of the LEGO building block….
LEGO building sets
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot building sets – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO BrickHeadz building sets – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – How To
- The 12 Best LEGO Friends Kits – Guide
- The Top 12 LEGO Avengers Figures – Guidebook
- The 12 Best LEGO Star Wars Figures – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Spiderman Figures and Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Ninjago figures – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Batman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo firefighters – How to guide
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook