LEGO Hidden Side is the exciting mix of regular LEGO play and thrilling virtual world competitions. Fun that will delight almost any person, especially children. And the selection is large.
We can help you find the right product for you or your child. We have a checklist and direct product recommendations for you.
- From the age of 7 years, children can go on a ghost hunt with the LEGO Hidden Side building sets.
- Particularly complex LEGO Hidden Side building sets are only recommended from the age of 9.
- To use the augmented reality feature, children should be familiar with using smartphones.
- Since LEGO Hidden Side kits contain small parts, they are not suitable for children 36 months and younger.
- LEGO Hidden Side building sets come in many different sizes. From strong just under 200 parts to several hundred parts, the scope can be selected to suit the respective building skills.
- Included in the scope of the LEGO Hidden Side kits is an augmented reality app that brings the completed LEGO model to life and offers insights into the creepy Hidden Side world. This app is provided free of charge by LEGO.
- Building the complex models is mostly frustration-free thanks to the detailed instructions.
- Additional fun is created by the augmented reality function via smartphone app. It enables digital competitions alone or between several players, in which ghosts have to be hunted in the fantastic Hidden Side world.
- Playing in multiplayer mode is free of charge and particularly safe forchildren via LEGO’s own platform.
- Children can also go on virtual ghost hunts online with several friends from home.
- With the free Hidden Side app, the LEGO model transforms into a haunted house, a cursed school bus or any other location haunted by ghosts.
- In addition to the ghost hunter gameplay, there are numerous hidden items that can only be discovered through the AR app, which is sure to spark the explorer’s instinct.
- In addition to exciting gameplay, the app includes more building hints and building variations for even more fun building and playing.
- The app is available for free for both iOS and Android.
Table of contents
Recommended LEGO Hidden Side Building Sets
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO Hidden Side kits.
Tip: For more analog fun, check out our guide to dice games.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Hidden Side Kits
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO Hidden Side building sets for you.
Tip: For outdoor fun, check out our guide to trampolines.
Current Offers Of LEGO Hidden Side Kits
Find the best current deals on LEGO Hidden Side building sets in this list.
FAQ LEGO Hidden Side Kits
LEGO Hidden Side is the exciting mix of LEGO and virtual reality. Not only can you build, but you can also compete against each other afterwards in exciting competitions of a virtual world via an app.
LEGO Hidden Side works apart from regular LEGO building via a free app through LEGO’s own site. Here, players compete against each other in a virtual reality.
More On The Topic
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline collection sets – guidebook
- The top 12 LEGO Avengers figures – guidebook
- The 7 Best LEGO Technic Cranes – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Creator Expert Kits – Guidebook
- The best LEGO novelties – How to
- The best LEGO themed series – How to guide
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon kits – How to guide
- The 10 best LEGO City kits – How to guide
- The 10 Best LEGO BrickHeadz Kits – How-to
- The 10 best LEGO DOTS kits – how to guide
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – how to guide