In addition to beer coolers and integrated coolers in tap systems, there are also ground hole coolers that operate without electricity. Find out which beer cooler is the best for you and your purposes in this guide.
In our checklist we have summarized all the important information about buying a beer cooler. You can find a selection of practical beer coolers in our product recommendations.
- Some beer coolers are powered by electricity and function like a refrigerator.
- Beer coolers that do not require electricity include hop caves. Here, cooling is maintained by the cold temperature of the earth’s environment.
- Refrigerators are the classic among beer coolers. They are spacious, but consume a lot of electricity.
- Hop caves do not consume energy, but are not very spacious. Depending on the model, they can accommodate 12 to 24 bottles. In addition, the temperature cannot be adjusted as precisely as in a refrigerator.
- Tap caves often have integrated cooling, so that the beer can be tapped directly cold into the glass.
- Beer bottles burst very quickly at sub-zero temperatures . Therefore, they should not be placed in the freezer for long periods of time.
- It often takes several minutes or hours for the beer to cool. Therefore, all beer coolers should be turned on well in advance of the party.
Table of contents
Recommended Beer Coolers
We have compiled the best and most interesting beer coolers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find practical cutter knives for the household in our guide to cutter knives.
The Best Sellers Of Beer Cooler
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular beer coolers for you.
Tip: You can find many great Arsenal London jerseys in our guide to Arsenal jerseys.
Current Offers Of Beer Coolers
You can find the best current offers on beer coolers in this list.
FAQ For Beer Cooler
Since beer freezes from about -2 degrees, you should be careful when storing it in the freezer. Frozen beer requires more space and the bottle can break. Special beer coolers are less dangerous. Depending on the model, you do not need electricity for this and can therefore enjoy deliciously chilled beer in the garden. We have selected the best beer coolers and collected them in our guide.
Beer should be kept in the refrigerator for at least four hours. The longer, the better.
There are special beer coolers. These have the advantage of leaving more space in the refrigerator and – depending on the model – you do not need electricity. These models can be specially shaped ice blocks or hop caves.
More On The Topic
- The 10 funniest party games – guide
- The 10 best beer crates bar tables
- The 7 best beer towers
- The 8 best beer pong tables – guidebook
- The 8 best party games for adults – guidebook
- The 15 most beautiful party dresses for ladies – guidebook
- The top 5 WLAN refrigerators – guidebook
- The 5 best draft beer fridges
- The 10 best beer fridges
- The 8 best fridges for families – guidebook
- The 6 best beverage refrigerators for home – guidebook
Grills and accessories
- The 8 best kettle grills – Guidebook
- The 8 best table grills – Guide
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – Guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue trolleys – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue skewers – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – Guidebook
- The 7 best barbecue coals – Guidebook
- The 7 best barbecue fireplaces – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue gloves – Guidebook