Table of contents
A freezer makes everyday life easier for many families. Due to the additional capacity, food can be preserved for months, so they do not have to be consumed immediately. To make your purchase decision easier and to give you a better overview of the different models, we have taken a closer look at freezers and compared individual products.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models for you. You are sure to find what you are looking for in these freezers.
- You should choose freezers according to their capacity.
- Accordingly, a freezer with 50 to 80 l is suitable for one person.
- For families, freezers from about 200 l are suitable.
- Automatic defrosting ensures automatic defrosting when not much ice has yet formed in the freezer.
- The quick freeze function (also known as Superfrost) can reduce the temperature in the freezer very quickly. However, this is only recommended for larger quantities of food.
- The Ice-Twister/Twist Ice Maker is a water tank that can be removed from the freezer. Depending on the manufacturer, this allows many ice cubes to be frozen at once.
- Energy consumption depends on the size of the freezer.
- Thus, a larger freezer consumes more energy than a small one.
- Therefore, the energy consumption per year can vary approximately from 100 to 600 kWh.
- Surely you have heard of energy efficiency classes. But what exactly do they indicate?
- These classifications indicate how high the consumption of an appliance is.
- The energy efficiency classes range from A+ to H. H indicates the highest consumption.
- On the Internet you can find many tables that indicate the exact consumption and the resulting costs per year.
We have compiled the best and most interesting freezers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many more kitchen appliances for your home in our The best kitchen appliances for the home – guide.
The Best Sellers Of Freezers
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular freezers for you.
Current Offers Of Freezers
You can find the best current offers on freezers in this list.
If there is no automatic defrosting function, the emptied chest should be disconnected from the power network and thus switched off. The ice formed will melt and should be absorbed by the towels provided. The chest defrosts after a few hours.
It is advisable to defrost the freezer approximately every 6 months.
As a rule, the temperature in a freezer should not exceed -18 ° C. Food has the longest shelf life under these temperature conditions.
No, that’s a myth. In contrast, even: For example, vegetables are flash frozen immediately after harvest. This means that the nutrients are better available than with fresh vegetables in the shops. This also depends on the duration of the transport and the temperature.
A well-known home remedy for lice infestation is placing in the freezer. Make sure that the textiles stay in the chest for at least two days.
More On The Topic
- The Best Kitchen Appliances For The Home – Guidebook
- The 8 Best Pans For The Kitchen – Guidebook
- The 10 Best Kitchen Scales – Guidebook
- The Best Refrigerators And Freezers – Guidebook
- The 5 Best Sterilizers – Guidebook
- The 8 Best Bread Makers – Guidebook
- The 6 Best Freezers – Guidebook
- The 10 Best Waffle Irons – Guidebook
- The 10 Best Bread Pots – Guidebook
- The 13 Best Fondue Sets – Guidebook
- The 5 Best Pressure Cookers – Guidebook
- The 7 Best Hand Blenders – Guidebook
Cleaning At Home
- The Best Cleaning Tools For The Home – Guidebook
- The 7 Best Pipe Cleaning Spirals – Guidebook
- The 9 Best Pipe Cleaners – Guidebook
- The 7 Best High Pressure Cleaners – Guidebook
- The 12 Best Window Cleaners – Guidebook
- The 8 Best Disinfectants – Guidebook
- The 9 Best Diaper Pails – Guidebook
- The 9 Best Vacuum Cleaner Robots For Home – Guidebook
- The 9 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Home – Guidebook
- The 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners With Wiping Function – Guidebook
- The 7 Best Mopping Robots – Guidebook