Polly Pocket sets for children enjoy great popularity. Especially when playing together with friends your child has a lot of fun! At the same time, the Polly Pocket sets are also very popular with adults, because they have a high collector’s value.
To give you a better overview of the different Polly Pocket sets, we have taken a closer look at the sets and compared individual products. The results of our research can be found in the checklist below. In our product recommendations, we have also compiled the best Polly Pocket sets for you. You are sure to find a great Polly Pocket set for your child.
- The first Polly Pocket playsets were produced in the late 80s.
- Small doll worlds were integrated into colorful plastic boxes to form various scenarios in which Polly Pocket could experience many adventures.
- These products were made of hard plastic.
- Over time, the product range continued to grow.
- Even today, modified playsets of this original idea are available for purchase. However, Polly Pocket has grown a bit larger, but there are still small playsets to buy where the world of Polly Pocket is in a small tin.
- These playsets are especially handy when you’re on the go. The individual boxes are great to take with you everywhere and allow your child to dive into his doll world from anywhere. There will certainly be no boredom.
- In addition to the play caskets, there are larger figures of Polly Pocket, which are about 8 cm tall and made of soft plastic .
- The special thing about the dolls is that the playsets contain different pieces of clothing, so you can always style your Polly Pocket anew.
- Still there are different theme sets that have to do with leisure activities, living spaces, or different services or stores. In this series, however, the play worlds are not in a box, but can be set up on a table or the floor.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best 6-man tents for lots of great advice on camping.
Table of contents
Recommended Polly Pocket Sets For Children
The Best Sellers Of Polly Pocket Sets For Children
In this bestseller list, we have collected the most popular Polly Pocket sets for kids for you.
Tip: In our guide to the best astronaut food, there are exciting tips on cooking and household…
Current Offers Of Polly Pocket Sets For Children
Here you can find a collection of current offers on Polly Pocket sets for kids.
FAQ About Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket is a toy series in which a small play doll called Polly Pocket is sold in different play sets that have different themes such as leisure worlds, stores, services or your own home
Mattel has continued to adapt and evolve the Polly Pocket concept over the years, and over time has phased out the little Pollys.
Polly Pocket was introduced in 1989.
The original Polly Pocket toys (1989-1998) are now highly sought after as collectibles and now fetch up to 1000 at auction.
Polly Pocket is suitable for children from the age of 4.
From Polly Pocket there are rooms, theme park, toy cars and much more. Check out our product recommendation to learn more.
- The 15 best Ever After High dolls – guidebook
- The best dolls for kids – guide
- The 8 best reborn dolls for kids – guidebook
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Baby Annabell dolls – guidebook
- The 16 best Zapf dolls – guidebook
- The 8 best L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls – Guide
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys from Käthe Kruse – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 14 best doll prams – Guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – guidebook
- The 10 best doll closets – guidebook
- The 15 best doll houses – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll’s cradles – How to buy
- The 8 best wooden doll houses – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil dollhouses – guidebook