A frame pool is a great way to cool off for hot summer days. Young or old, a cold swim in the sunshine is fun for everyone.
Find out what to look for when buying a frame pool in our checklist. In our product recommendations, we have compared different frame pools and put together a great selection for you.
- For children , make sure the water level is as low as possible and only enter the pool when accompanied or supervised.
- Non-swimmers must wear water wings.
- You should always supervise your child in the pool to prevent problems from occurring and something happening to them.
- The PVC sheet should be well made and accordingly strong and crack resistant.
- If the PVC foil is of poor quality, the pool will not offer long-term bathing fun.
- Cracks will quickly appear in the material through which water leaks and the water level can not be maintained.
- Serves for clean water and low consumption of chlorine.
- For smaller pools a cartridge filter system is sufficient, for larger ones a sand filter system is recommended.
Table of contents
Recommended Frame Pools
Here you can find the top 10 most popular frame pools.
Tip: Exercise is important for health. You can find great treadmills in our guide to treadmills.
The Best Sellers Of Frame Pools
We have compiled the most popular frame pools for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find practical protective goggles in our guide to protective goggles.
Current Offers For Frame Pools
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of frame pools.
FAQ About Frame Pools
A frame pool usually consists of a PVC fabric and a construction made of steel, in which the PVC foil is installed. It is a mobile and cost-effective alternative to a swimming pool.
A frame pool should not be exposed to frost for a long period of time, otherwise the PVC will become porous and may crack. It is recommended to dismantle it before the temperatures drop below zero.
How long a frame pool lasts depends on the quality of the material and maintenance. A well-made and well-maintained pool can last up to 20 years.
A difference in the height of the ground of 5 cm should not be exceeded.
Water games for children
- The 8 best water play mats – guidebook
- The 8 best water play tables – guide
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best water pistols for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best water polo games for the pool – How to guide
- The 7 best water painting mats from Aqua Doodle – How to guide