You want to stimulate yourself and your partner? Then try it with a couple vibrator. This gives you the opportunity to stimulate you and your partner at the same time.
In our checklist we give you an overview of all important information about couple vibrators. We have linked the best couple vibrators in our product recommendations. You’re sure to find a suitable model for you there.
- Couple vibrators are vibrators for joint use during sexual intercourse or foreplay. With them you have the possibility to stimulate yourself and your partner at the same time.
- No one-sided stimulation, but both partners are stimulated. This is the special feature of the couple vibrator.
- You can put the vibrators on or insert them and then enjoy the stimulation as a couple.
- Vibration levels and intensities are usually adjustable. In the beginning, you should choose a light level and gradually increase.
- Some models are lay-on vibrator and penetration in one piece(introduction in addition to the member).
- But there are also bendable models. With these, different positions and applications are possible.
- Penis rings with stimulation of the clitoris is also available for purchase. This ring can be worn additionally during intercourse and provide additional pleasure.
- Some models can be controlled by app or Bluetooth. So you have your hands free for other things.
- You have a lot of choice when it comes to models and color. Couple vibrators come in both flashy and plain colors. You can decide according to your wishes
- Most couple vibrators have a curved shape. This guarantees stimulation for both of you.
- The material of the vibrators is mostly silicone or ABS plastic. Silicone has the advantage that it is very flexible, skin-friendly and easy to clean.
- You should never choose a toy that is made of jelly or contains phthalates. These are softeners and they are not good.
- If you choose a silicone toy, you should only use a water-based lubricant. Other lubricants could damage your toy.
- After each use you should clean your toy. In addition to a toy cleaner, you can also use soap and water. But you should always use a toy cleaner, because it removes all bacteria and germs.
Table of contents
Recommended Couple Vibrators
We have collected the best and most interesting couple vibrators.
Tip: You can find the best love balls in our guide
The Best Sellers Of Couple Vibrators
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular couple vibrators for you.
Tip: You can find the best chastity belts in our guide
Current Offers On Couple Vibrators
You can find the best current offers on couple vibrators in this list.
FAQ For Couple Vibrators
There are various couple vibrators with different modes of operation. All of them have a vibration function that stimulates both people and can often be controlled in their pattern or intensity. Some variants are also bendable and thus particularly flexible to use. Some couple vibrators stimulate the clitoris from the outside and are inserted into the vagina at another point simultaneously and in addition to the member.
A couple vibrator is a sex toy that is used during intercourse and stimulates both people.
The way to use a couple vibrator depends on the particular type of vibrator. The most common devices are placed on the clitoris, but have another area that is inserted into the vagina (in addition to the penis). There are also other vibrators that stimulate both partners:inside, such as penis rings.
With a couple vibrator you have the possibility to stimulate yourself and your partner. This is mostly done by vibrations that are emitted from the device.
- The 6 best slip vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best butterfly vibrators for erotic moments – guidebook
- The 8 best vibro-eggs – Guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mini vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best finger vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 most exciting glans vibrators – guidebook
- The 7 best anal showers – Guidebook
- The 15 best anal vibrators – advice
- The 7 best anal chains – How to
- The 8 best anal plugs – guidebook
- The 8 best high lubricating gels – guidebook
- The 20 most exciting BDSM toys for couples – guidebook
- The 10 best chastity belts – Guidebook
- The 10 best penis rings – How to
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 9 best love balls for women – guidebook
- The 8 best nipple clamps – guidebook
- The 10 most exciting bondage sets – guidebook
- The 8 best mouth gags for erotic moments – Guidebook