All children get excited about how big they have become or grown. Nothing is better in this regard than a measuring stick. Your child is proud and can follow the growth. The more colorful the design, the better it is usually received.
You can find the best measuring stick for children with the help of our checklist and the recommendations below.
- With a measuring stick you can measure your child’s height and document their growth.
- Measuring sticks are colorfully designed and thus a beautiful decoration for the children’s room, bathroom or hallway.
- Different theme worlds are taken up. Especially popular are zoo animals.
- Some models are equipped with a slider, which facilitates measurement and ensures accuracy. Older children can use it to measure themselves.
- Most measuring scales start at a height of 60 or 100 cm and go up to 150, 160 or even 180 cm.
- A large scale is advantageous because it allows you to track your child’s growth the longest.
- You can get the measuring rod folded or rolled up to a handy size.
- Measuring sticks can be made of wood, plastic, foil or a durable fabric such as canvas.
- Plain yardsticks should be fairly simple in their attachment.
- Some measuring sticks have a cord or eyelet and can be hung on a hook, others are screwed directly to the wall.
- There are also models for sticking. Here are the wall tattoos to mention.
- Very practical are measuring sticks, which are provided with double-sided adhesive tape or magnets.
- Most measuring sticks can be labeled with a pen.
- Other models have sliding indicators.
Table of contents
Recommended Measuring Sticks
We have compiled the best and most interesting measuring sticks . You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You need a larger children’s mattress? Here you can find the average size of mattresses in 70 x 140 cm.
The Best Sellers Of Measuring Sticks
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular measuring sticks for you.
Tip: A mobile for babies is a real eye-catcher in the nursery.
Current Offers Of Measuring Sticks
You can find the best current offers on measuring sticks in this list.
FAQ About Measuring Sticks For Children
That depends on how and how long you want to use the measuring rod. If the yardstick will accompany your child until he is fully grown, you should consider buying a yardstick up to 180 cm. If you want to mark or date the development of your child directly on the measuring stick, then you should make sure that the material of the measuring stick allows this. We have compiled our recommendations for you on this page. You are sure to find what you are looking for.
More On The Topic
- The 45 best children’s beds – guide
- The 9 best children’s mattresses – guidebook
- The 9 best wardrobes for children’s rooms – guidebook
- The 15 best seating groups for children – guidebook
- The 10 best changing tables – guidebook
- The 7 best mobile changing tables – How to guide
- The 8 best desks for children – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for children – guidebook
- The 12 best beanbags for children – guidebook
- The 13 best armchairs for children – guidebook
- The 12 best sofas for children – guidebook
- The 8 best hanging caves – guidebook
- The 10 best hanging chairs for children – guidebook
- The 10 best night lights for the socket – guidebook
- The 14 best night lights for children – guidebook
- The 11 best wallpapers for children’s room – guidebook
- The 12 most popular wall stickers for children – guidebook