Your own cotton candy machine is the highlight of every child’s birthday party. It also provides sweet fun for in between. We have compared the best cotton candy machines and listed the top 7 for you. You’ll also find a comprehensive checklist and other helpful product recommendations.
With our guide, you can decide today and soon enjoy dreamy-sweet cotton candy. Mhh, delicious! Because cotton candy doesn’t just please kids. Have fun!
- Your machine should prepare the cotton candy in less than 10 minutes and allow several uses in a row without long cooling periods.
- Pay attention to the wattage: the higher the power, the faster you’ll get your cotton candy.
- Avoid machines with less than 500 watts.
- Professional machines present themselves with a power of 1200 watts or more.
- Most machines allow you to make cotton candy from granulated sugar and whole or crushed candy.
- The shell diameter determines the volume of the cotton candy ball.
- If you only want to produce small quantities occasionally, a bowl diameter between 20 and 30 centimeters is sufficient.
- If you want to produce larger quantities with your cotton candy machine or even use it commercially, you will need a large bowl of 50 centimeters or more.
- There must be a splash guard above the bowl to prevent the hot sugar strands from being ejected.
- The protective rim or dome also serves to ensure hygienic preparation of the cotton candy.
- Choose a machine made of particularly robust and heat-resistant material.
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and remains rust-free.
- If you attach importance to a chic design of your cotton candy machine, you will find models in different colors, in retro look or on wheels, for example.
- Make sure that the bowl can be detached from the device. This makes cleaning easier.
- In addition to the splash guard , cotton candy machines should come with at least enough sticks to roll up the cotton candy.
- Wooden st icks should be disposed of after use.
- Plastic sticks can be reused after cleaning.
- Some machines also include a measuring spoon for adding sugar, as well as colored sugar or food coloring.
Table of contents
Recommended Cotton Candy Makers
Here you can find the top 7 most popular cotton candy machines.
Tip: You can find many great waffle irons in our guide to waffle irons.
The Best Sellers Of Cotton Candy Machines
We have compiled the most popular cotton candy machines for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find the right vacuum cleaner in our guide for vacuum cleaners.
Current Offers For Cotton Candy
Here you will find a selection of current offers for cotton candy machines.
FAQ For Cotton Candy Machines
How much sugar to use for making cotton candy in the cotton candy machine depends on the type and size of the device. Therefore, one should always consider the manufacturer’s specifications. It is interesting that many overestimate the amount of sugar, as a rule, a few grams are enough, for example, a tablespoon.
Cotton candy machine prices vary depending on features and size. Small and simple versions are sometimes available from about 35 euros. However, there are also entire sets or larger and more extensive machines for over 500 euros.
When sugar is heated, it turns into syrup. This is strongly agitated in the machine, so that when it cools, fine threads of sugar are created, which can then be served.
Kitchen Appliances For Special Dishes
- The 8 best slow juicers
- The 8 best bread makers
- The 10 best waffle irons
- The best kitchen appliances for the home
- The 9 best sandwich toasters
Exercise For Kids
- The 6 best mini trampolines for children
- The 10 best bouncy castles for indoors and outdoors
- The best vehicles for children
- The 7 best sports shoes for kids
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home
- The 10 best waveboards for kids
- The best children’s bicycles
- The 8 best stilts for children
- The 8 best unicycles for children
- The 5 best children’s skis
- The 8 best via ferrata sets
- The 17 best climbing frames for children
- The 10 best roller skates for children
- The 9 best inline skates for kids