Healthy nutrition plays a very important role in the lives of many people nowadays. In order to eat a healthy and balanced diet, you may want to consider using a smoothie maker. With this, you can create your own healthy smoothies without having to resort to ready-made products. This way, you can decide for yourself which fruit you want to use.
However, to help you choose the right smoothie maker , we have put together a suitable checklist for you. In our product recommendations , you will also receive concrete incentives for the purchase.
Table of contents
The Best-Selling Smoothie Makers
In this bestseller list, we have compiled the most popular smoothie makers for you.
Smoothie Maker Checklist
- Since the smoothie maker will come into contact with food, you should also look for food-safe materials when choosing it.
- The blender j ar’s plastics should be BPA-free and ideally have a certification such as an FDA or ETL certificate.
- Tritan is recommended as the material for the blender jar, as it is dishwasher safe and very unbreakable, but does not contain any harmful substances.
- A stainless steel blade is optimal, as it is rust-proof, can be washed in the dishwasher, and also convinces through food safety.
- A rubberized base prevents the smoothie maker from accidentally slipping away during operation.
- The smoothie maker can be stored in the kitchen in a particularly space-saving way if it has a cable winder in the base.
- The optimal volume of the blender jar also depends on how big you want your smoothies to be. If you use the smoothie maker for your whole family, the container should hold at least 600 ml or more.
- Smoothie makers with a capacity of 1.5 liters and strong motorization up to one horsepower are ideal for frequent users and those who want to provide smoothies for several people.
- If you plan to grind nuts with your smoothie maker, you should choose a device with a strong motorization of at least 0.4 hp or 300 watts.
- A smoothie maker with an automatic safety shut-off as soon as the container is not screwed down tightly offers you the highest level of safety.
- Of course, the container must be able to be screwed on and off cleanly. For hygiene, it is also crucial whether the blade can be removed.
- Optimal cleanliness is achieved when the blade can be removed from the smoothie maker and cleaned separately.
- Smoothie makers that come with an additional bottle allow you to make twice the amount.
- Sets that include additional cleaning brushes to get the smoothie maker hygienically clean again after use are advantageous.
- When buying in a set, make sure that drinking lids for the container are included. This way you can takeyour smoothie with you immediately after blending.
Recommended Smoothie Maker
Tip: In this article you will find the most popular juicers.
Current Offers Of Smoothie Makers
Here you will find a collection of the current offers on smoothie makers.
Tip: Learn more about the best ice makershere.
FAQ About Smoothie Makers
The smoothie maker is a kitchen appliance with which you can blend or chop various fruits and vegetables, among other things, so that you can finally enjoy a delicious and, above all, healthy smoothie.
First, you need to put all the ingredients you need (for example, fruit or vegetables) into the blender jar and connect the device to the power supply. With many devices, you can then adjust the speed or rpm so that the smoothie is nice and creamy and doesn’t have any chunks. After that, you can transfer the smoothie into a glass and enjoy it. This should be done relatively promptly, as a smoothie tastes best immediately after preparation. Alternatively, you can store it in the refrigerator for a short time.
If you choose a high-quality model, the smoothie maker can serve you well for a long time. If it has a sturdy blade, it is also possible to chop hard fruit without any complications.
With a smoothie maker, you can prepare protein shakes or even soups in addition to fruits and vegetables. Chopping nuts is also not a big problem for the smoothie maker. Basically, you can use all foods that can be mixed into a liquid
A smoothie maker usually costs up to 50 euros. Look for a high-quality material, so you can exclude harmful substances.
A good smoothie maker should have at least 300 watts, so that it is fully efficient and no annoying pieces remain after the mixing process.
A smoothie maker usually doesn’t take long to blend fruits or vegetables. Depending on how hard the ingredients are, the process takes about a minute. However, with make ingredients, this time may well increase.
Basically, you should first rinse the smoothie maker with hot water after using it. If you have used strong-smelling ingredients, you should put a lemon peel into the smoothie maker and let it soak for a bit with water added. It will have an odor neutralizing effect in this case. If after some time of use lime scale or other ugly discolorations appear on your device, you can also let vinegar soak in the device for a certain period of time.
If you buy the smoothie maker in a set, sometimes special cleaning brushes are included, which facilitate the care. Also, sometimes a matching bottle with drinking lid is included, so you can take the smoothie anywhere.
The material of the smoothie maker should in no case contain harmful substances. Therefore, always check the manufacturer’s specifications beforehand! Tritan is particularly suitable, which is very stable and can also be cleaned in the dishwasher. So that the smoothie maker does not slip away, it should also have a rubberized base. Steel blades, on the other hand, are ideal because they do not rust.
This usually depends on how many people the smoothie maker will be used for. For several people, a capacity of 1.5 liters is recommended.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best coffee grinders – guide
- The 8 best coffee makers – guide
- The 10 best French Press coffee makers – guidebook
- The best kitchen appliances for the home – Guidebook
- The 6 best popcorn makers – guidebook
- The 9 best tea makers for the home – guidebook
- The 6 best chocolate fountains – How to guide
- The 13 best fondue sets – How to guide
- The 9 best rice stoves – advice
- The 10 best waffle irons – guidebook
- The 7 best crêpes makers – guidebook
- The 10 best egg stoves – guidebook
- The 7 best steam cookers – guidebook
- The 8 best water boilers – guidebook
- The 10 best water sprayers with glass bottles – guidebook
- The 7 best hand blenders – guidebook
- The 8 best bread makers – guidebook
- The 9 best sandwich toasters – guidebook
- The 6 best donut makers – guidebook
- The 4 best Thermomix alternatives – guidebook
- The 6 best orange presses – guidebook
- The 7 best cotton candy makers – guidebook
Tableware, pots & pans
- The 10 best children’s tableware sets – guidebook
- The 10 best bread pots – guidebook
- The 5 best pressure cookers – guidebook
- The 12 best saucepan sets – guidebook
- The 8 best pans for the kitchen – guidebook
- The 8 best lunch boxes for kindergarten and school – guidebook
- The 10 best cook cutlery sets – guidebook
- The 15 best chef’s knives – guidebook
- The 10 best damask knives – Guidebook
- The 10 best santoku knives – Guidebook