To a good cappuccino, latte macchiato, or even a hot chocolate belongs one thing: frothy milk. However, there are many different milk frothers on the market with different features. To make your purchase decision easier, we have looked into the subject and compared individual products.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models for you. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for in these milk frothers.
- Manual milk frother.
- Stick milk frother with battery operation.
- automatic milk frother,
- Which milk frother is right for you depends on how often you plan to use it and how much milk you froth.
- Manual milk frothers do not consume any power, as they are powered by hand. Accordingly, it can also get tiring quickly as you have to whip for at least two minutes.
- Stick milk frothers are battery operated.
- Automatic milk frothers plug into the wall outlet, have a power of up to 500 watts, and froth automatically at the touch of a button. They heat the milk to 65°C.
- Before buying, also note the energy consumption in standby mode.
- Overheat protection and automatic shut-off increase the safety of the product.
- Non-stick coating of the container protects against burning of the milk.
- The container is also dishwasher-safe, which ensures a high level of convenience.
- Milk should be 65°C when it is foamed.
- Battery-powered devices produce less solid foam, but are comparatively inexpensive.
- If milk is to be frothed for the whole family (or for larger groups), a capacity of 0.5 liters or more should be chosen.
- Manual milk frothers work without electricity and can therefore be put in the dishwasher without any problems.
- Stick milk frothers you should wash thoroughly at the stick. Sometimes you can also detach the wand and put it in the dishwasher.
- For automatic frothers, you should check if you can separate the container from the housing. This is usually written in the manufacturer’s instructions and there you will also see if it can go in the dishwasher or if you have to wash it by hand.
Table of contents
Recommended Milk Frothers
We have compiled the best and most interesting milk frothers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Recommendations for refrigerators and freezers can be found in our The best refrigerators and freezers – guide.
The Best Sellers Of Milk Frother
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular milk frothers for you.
Tip: You can find many more kitchen appliances in our The best kitchen appliances for the home – guide.
Current Offers On Milk Frothers
You can find the best current offers on milk frothers in this list.
FAQ For Milk Frother
The movement mixes air under the fat and protein molecules from the milk. This causes the molecules to be surrounded by small air bubbles, which provides the frothy consistency.
Which milk frother is suitable for you depends on your individual ideas. In our checklist you will find all the important criteria that you should consider when making your decision.
Milk with a high protein content is the most suitable. The protein ensures the firmness of the milk foam. Even 1.5% or 3.5% milk can be used for good milk froth. Most stores also sell plant-based barista milk.
- The best kitchen appliances for the home – guidebook
- The 8 best pans for the kitchen – guidebook
- The 10 best kitchen scales – guide
- The best refrigerators and freezers – guidebook
- The 5 best sterilizers – How to guide
- The 8 best bread makers – guidebook
- The 6 best freezers – guidebook
- The 10 best waffle irons – How to
- The 10 best bread pots – How to
- The 13 best fondue sets – guidebook
- The 5 best pressure cookers – guidebook
- The 7 best hand blenders – guidebook
- The 9 best corner and edge protection products – Guidebook
- The 10 best stair guards – advice
- The 10 best door safety gates – Advisor
- The 8 best child safety gates for cribs – How to guide
- The 15 best child safety locks in the household – Advisor
- The 15 best child-proof locks for sockets – Guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for cupboards – guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for windows – guidebook
- The best cleaning devices for home – Guidebook
- The 7 best pipe cleaning spirals – Guidebook
- The 9 best pipe cleaners – How to guide
- The 7 best high pressure cleaners – How to guide
- The 12 best window cleaners – How to
- The 8 best disinfectants – guidebook
- The 9 best diaper pails – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaner robots for home – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners for home – Guidebook
- The 10 best vacuum cleaners with wiping function – Guidebook
- The 7 best mopping robots – Guidebook