Roller skating is a great way for your child to get active in the fresh air. While your child is having a lot of fun, he or she is also being active in a sporty way.
When buying the ideal roller skates, you should consider important criteria. So it is guaranteed that your child has long fun on roller skates. We have made a checklist for you and in our product recommendationsyou are guaranteed to find the ideal model for your child.
- As a rule, children can roller skate from the age of 3. You should pay attention to your child’s development and motor skills.
- With the design, the choice is very large. There are simple models but also some with bright neon colors. Here your child can decide according to his taste, which design he wants.
- Models with glowing wheels are also very popular!
- Some pairs of roller skates can be adjusted, so your child has the opportunity to use the roller skates for a long time. Advantage: You do not always have to buy new roller skates when your child’s feet have grown.
- The manufacturers offer size charts, so you can easily find out the right size for your child.
- Most sizes of roller skates are based on shoe size. Usually a pair of roller skates is suitable for several shoe sizes.
- It is important that the roller skates fit comfortably on the foot and that the closures are easy to close/open.
- In addition, the toes should have enough space.
- To prevent your child from injuring themselves, they should wear an as well as elbow and knee pads.
- At the beginning you should offer your child a hand or other possibility to hold on to. This ensures a safe start.
- Braking should also be learned right at the beginning. Then your child will be able to break safely when riding alone.
- Riding roller skates is not only fun for your child, but also supports the development of motor skills.
- Your child moves actively in the fresh air and is active in sports.
Table of contents
Recommended Roller Skates For Children For 3 Years
Your child is super curious and wants to learn how to skate? Here you will find great roller skates for children from 3 years.
Recommended Roller Skates For Children For 4 Years
Even at 4 years old, the playful aspect is absolutely in focus. Here you will find great roller skates for 4 year old children.
Tip: You can find the best kids bikes in our guide to the 7 best kids bikes from Kokua.
Recommended Roller Skates For Children Over 5 Years
Roller skates for children from 5 years must of course be somewhat larger. Here you will find a selection of products that have convinced us.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: You can find the best scooters from Puky in our guide to the 5 best scooters from Puky.
The Best Sellers Of Roller Skates For Kids
We have compiled the most popular roller skates for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Current offers for roller skates for kids
Here you can find a selection of current offers for roller skates for kids.
How To Find The Right Roller Skates For Your Child
- The physical development plays an important role in choosing the right roller skates for children. Basically, children from the age of 3 can try to learn how to roller skate.
- The right size is the most important factor when buying roller skates for children. It’s best to measure your child’s feet and use a size chart as a guide.
- Tip: If the shoes should fit a little longer, you can reach for adjustable models.
- Safety: Whether for children or parents, everyone should wear a helmet and knee and elbow pads when rollerblading. Not only at the beginning, even with a lot of practice, a fall can otherwise cause serious injuries.
FAQ About Roller Skates For Kids
Roller skates for children come in the brightest colors, but also in plain versions. The most important thing is to buy roller skates for children in the right size.
Children as young as 3 years can learn to roller skate with the colorful roller skates.
It is very important, especially in the beginning, but also otherwise, that your child wears a helmet and knee and elbow pads. A fall that seriously injures your child is not only dangerous, but may also cause them to develop an aversion to roller skating.
Roller skates are available for as little as 30€. Most pairs are between 30 and 180€. You are guaranteed to find what you are looking for in our product recommendations.
For beginners, roller skates with a hard shell are suitable. The closures should be easy to open and close.
For advanced or confident roller skaters, roller skates with a soft boot are suitable.
A roller skate weighs about 1.5 kg.
The difference is that inliners are faster than roller skates. Accordingly, roller skates are more suitable for beginners.
First and foremost, roller skates should sit comfortably on the foot. In addition, there should be enough space in the area of the toes.
Roller skates are a classic that will never go out of fashion. It is a great way to actively move outside.
Roller skate sizes are usually based on shoe sizes.
At the beginning you should offer your child a hand or other possibility to hold on. It is also right that braking is practiced right at the beginning. This will ensure that the brakes are applied correctly when riding.
James Leonard Plimpton is the inventor of roller skates.
You can buy roller skates in specialty stores but also online.
The average speed is 60 kh/h.
Vehicles for children
- The 7 best children’s bikes from KOKUA – guidebook
- The 15 best tricycles for children – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best stunt scooters for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best hoverboards for kids – guidebook