Playing in the sandbox is fun for every child. Whether digging holes, building castles, or baking sand cakes – every child enjoys sand toys. So that you are also well equipped for the beach vacation, we have summarized the best sand toys in our guide.
Our checklist informs you about everything you need to know about sand toys. In our product recommendations you will find a great selection of sand toys, in which there is also something for your offspring.
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of Sand Toys
We have compiled the most popular sand toys for you in this bestseller list.
Sand Toys Checklist
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Sand toys that are suitable for ages 3 and up often contain small parts that could be swallowed by younger children.
- Toddlers should always be supervised in the sandbox, as they like to put things in their mouths, which can be hazardous to their health when sand is involved.
- Most sand toys are made of plastic because they are so easy to clean and water resistant. Care should be taken to ensure that these toys are free of harmful substances, which is guaranteed by a test seal, for example.
- Wooden toys are rather unsuitable for the sandbox or beach, as they are not very weatherproof and quickly begin to splinter if the quality is poor.
- The most popular sand toys are the classic bucket and sand shovel. If the sand is not completely dry, great shapes up to castles can be built.
- Other sand toys include diggers, molds, rakes and many more.
- The sand toys should always be picked up after playing. Especially at the beach or on the playground, it should be checked whether all the toys brought along are also taken back. Toys are often overlooked due to sand lying on top of them.
- A simple bag helps for the transport to the playground or beach.
Recommended Sand Toys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular sand toys.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: You can find many great tiger costumes in our guide to tiger costumes.
Latest Deals For Sand Toys
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the sand toys section.
Tip: You can find practical Japanese spatulas for old wallpaper in our guide to Japanese spatulas.
FAQ For And Toys
Which sand toy is suitable depends on the age as well as the individual development of the child, but also on the interests. While some children are passionate about digging holes with a shovel, others find castles fascinating. Therefore, sand toy sets are good. We have picked out the best and most popular sand toys and collected them in our guide.
In principle, there are hardly any limits, children sometimes already enjoy the sandbox from the age of one. Partly, a first approach can take place even before that. However, it should be remembered that small children can put everything in their mouths and eat a lot of sand or, in the worst case, swallow it. Therefore, you should always play with supervision and actively accompany small children. When it comes to sand toys, it is important that the child can not cut, pinch or swallow. Harmful substances should also be avoided.
One advantage of the sandbox is that children of many different ages can enjoy it. Therefore, this is a great option for siblings of very different ages. Sand can be used in endless ways, you can play bakery, dig holes and small tunnels, build roads, add water or build castles. The older the child gets, the more sophisticated and detailed the constructions become.
More On The Topic
Sandboxes and more
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The 10 best sandboxes with roof for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sand shells for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best play sand sets for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best Kinetic sand sets – guidebook
Garden and more
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 7 best garden hoses – How to
- The 7 best garden rollers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – Guidebook
- The 8 best petrol lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best cordless lawn mowers – guidebook