For back problems of any kind, the back stretcher is the optimal solution. It relieves tension, eliminates cramps, and straightens the spine. You can choose the optimal training position for you. Use the back stretcher several times a day for a few minutes and you will feel like a new person.
In our checklist we have compiled all the information you need to know about the back stretcher. Then you can choose the best back stretcher from our product recommendations.
- When buying a back stretcher, pay attention to the size and space you have for it in your house or apartment.
- Some back extens ors are small and portable, while others require space to set up.
- Before buying, consider whether you will use the back stretcher while sitting or lying down and check if it is suitable for that.
- The back stretcher relieves fatigue, tension, cramps, knots, hyperflexion and pain.
- At the same time, it serves to restore the spine so that you can regain a healthy posture.
- Back extens ors are available from many manufacturers and offer many features.
- Some back extens ors are adjustable and offer 3 to 4 different settings.
- In addition to acupuncture points, some back extensions also have magnets that are said to have a positive effect on the body.
- Also, the angle of the back stretcher can be adjusted so that all affected areas can be massaged.
- Smaller back extenders are very easy to store and take up very little space.
- Larger back extensions take up more space but also have comfortable features such as the adjustable headrest that can be raised up to 2 meters and can withstand up to 140 kg.
- The soft rubber mat on the adjustment arch also absorbs impact force so you can lie comfortably on it.
- The back stre tcher is made of durable ABS and accordingly very wear-resistant.
- Thus, the shape of the back stretcher is preserved and you can use it for a long time without any problems.
Table of contents
Recommended Back Stretcher
Here you can find the top 10 most popular back stretchers.
Tip: You can find many great garden tools in our guide to the best brushwood brooms.
The Best Sellers Of Back Stretcher
We have compiled the most popular back extensors for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best poker cases to find the right equipment for a poker night.
Current offers for Back Stretcher
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Back Stretcher section.
FAQ About Back Extensors
Back stretchers are devices that, as the name suggests, are designed to stretch the back and improve posture. To do this, they work with acupuncture points and, in some cases, magnets that are supposed to have a relaxing effect on the back when they come into contact with it.
Back extensors are mostly used by people with back pain. However, correcting bad posture is also a goal when exercising. If you have acute pain, you should talk to your doctor before using a back stretcher.
A back stretcher mainly trains the back muscles and strengthens the spine. In addition, the trunk is also stabilized.
More On The Topic
- The 8 best fitness trackers – guide
- The 8 best fitness bands – guidebook
- The 8 best ab trainers – guidebook
- The 8 best medicine balls – How to
- The 7 best multipresses for home workouts – How to guide
- The 6 best horizontal bars for children – advice
- The 10 best rowing machines – How to
- The 8 best steppers for home use – How to guide