Did you know that there are special bowling shoes for left or right-handed bowlers and that many bowling balls come without holes for the fingers? Find out why here and find the perfect bowling equipment for the whole family. Our checklist will help you get an overview and the product recommendations will guide you to the final selection.
- Your own bowling shoes are not only a question of hygiene. Even if you only go bowling occasionally, you will very soon notice the many advantages of rented shoes.
- For example, there are big differences between bowling shoes for right-handers and bowling shoes for left-handers.
- In shoes for right-handers, the left shoe has a sliding sole, while the right shoe has a sole with plenty of grips to keep you from slipping away. With shoes for left-handers it behaves accordingly vice versa. Thus, the shoes are optimally matched to the flow of movements.
- Bowling balls do not always roll the same way. They can run straight, in a slightly round arc or a more angular arc.
- So you can customize not only your bowling shoes but also the bowling ball to suit your game. Many models are true all-rounders: they are just as suitable for beginners as for professional players as a clearing ball.
- There are bowling balls in a wide variety of designs, including the classic single-color models as well as motif balls and exciting color gradients and patterns. This is especially pleasing to children.
- There is a good reason why many bowling balls do not have pre-drilled finger holes. Here, too, the manufacturers have thought along: a bowling ball designed specifically to your needs and precisely fit your hand can significantly improve the flow of play.
- Therefore, the finger holes are often drilled after purchase. So you have your bowling ball at any time 100% under control.
- The weight of your bowling ball should be adapted to your body size and weight. This is of course especially important for children.
- In addition, the optimal weight of the ball also depends on the bowling experience and the respective playing technique.
- The weight of the bowling balls is often given in lbs. 1 lb corresponds to 0.45 kg. So you can easily convert the weight. The more experienced you are, the heavier the ball can be. Often women choose kuchen between 10 to 12 lbs. These are also often used by beginners. Men tend to go for balls of 13 or more lbs. All of these are just guidelines, however, as everyone is different.
- Adults usually have a choice of bowling balls weighing from about 8 lbs to 16 lbs.
- For children, 6 to 8 lbs are more suitable. There is no general recommendation from which age a child can bowl, but we advise you – also depending on the individual development – to start at the earliest from 5 years.
- There are many bowling balls that can be played on all types of lanes.
- Others are especially suitable for dry, light to medium or even heavily oiled lanes.
- Therefore, pay attention to the suitability when buying.
Table of contents
Recommended Bowling Balls And Bowling Shoes
We have compiled the best and most interesting bowling balls and bowling shoes. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: Do you have a little handyman living with you? Here you will find our guide to the best children’s tools.
The Best Sellers Of Bowling Balls And Bowling Shoes
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular bowling balls and bowling shoes for you.
Tip: Alohomoroa, guide open! Here you can find the best Harry Potter building sets from LEGO
Current Offers Of Bowling Balls And Bowling Shoes
You can find the best current offers on bowling balls and bowling shoes in this list.
More On The Topic
- The 8 best telescopes for kids
- The 10 best cameras for children
- The 15 best children’s pools with slide
- The 8 best carving knives
Indoor toys for bad weather
- Recommended wooden sledges with backrest for children
- Recommended climbing frames for children
- Recommended indoor climbing frames for children
- The 12 best magic boxes for children
- The 10 best playing card sets
- The 20 best family games
- The 10 best microscopes for kids
- The 9 best hidden object books for kids
Games and sports
- The 5 best bocce balls for kids
- The 5 best Kubb games (“Viking chess”)
- The 8 best footballs for children
- The 8 best yoga mats
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home
- Recommended climbing frames for children
- Recommended climbing triangles for children
- The 15 best garden trampolines for children
- The best bicycles for children