The table tennis table is a true all-rounder. Apart from the fact that you have a lot of fun with a table tennis table, you can keep fit with it alone, in pairs or even with several people. If you choose an outdoor table, you can play even in the fresh air.
In our checklist you will find out everything you need to consider when buying a table tennis table . The best table tennis tables, compactly compiled, can be found in our product recommendations.
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of Table Tennis Tables
We have compiled the most popular table tennis tables for you in this bestseller list.
Checklist For Table Tennis Tables
- Table tennis tables are offered in many different dimensions. In addition, there are models for indoor as well as outdoor use. If you are looking for a table tennis table that you can use outdoors, you should make sure that it is labeled”Outdoor”. These models have a special surface- usually sealed with melamine resin.
- The standard size of a table tennis table is 274 x 152.5 x 76 cm. However, there are also numerous other variants, such as the so-called midi or mini table tennis tables. Here the dimensions can be just about 35 x 35 cm, but also 90 x 45 cm or more.
- Table tennis tables in the standard size weigh between approx. 55 kg up to 140 kg. In mini format, they weigh just between 1.0 kg and 25 kg.
- If one half of the table tennis table can be folded upwards, you can play against yourself without needing a playing partner. You play the ball against the raised tabletop, and it bounces back from there. This function is called the playback function. A practical thing that you should pay attention to when buying.
- You don’t always have enough space to set up the table tennis table permanently. It’s good if it’s a foldable model that can be accommodated in the smallest space. It is even better if the table tennis table has wheels. Otherwise, depending on the weight, it can be very troublesome to transport the tabletop.
- One consideration you should definitely take into account before buying is the space you need. If you have too little freedom of movement, the fun of playing will certainly suffer considerably. The distance around the table tennis table should be about 1 meter on the long sides and about 1.5 meters on the narrow side. So for a table tennis table with standard dimensions you need an area of about 6 x 3.5 meters.
Recommended Table Tennis Tables
Here you can find the top 15 among the most popular table tennis tables.
- Table tennis set consisting of a table tennis table with net as well as two bats and a balls
- The table tennis table is quickly and easily set up in a few simple steps and can be dismantled just as easily
- Compact size: Dimensions when assembled: approx. 160 x 80 x 70 cm. Dimensions when folded: approx. 82.5 x 82.5 x 11 cm
- When folded, the plate can be easily transported (weight only 10.4 kg) and stored when not in use, it is also equipped with carrying handles
- Ideal for a spontaneous match on holiday, camping, at home, in the children's room or in the office - fun for family and friends
- Play ping-pong anywhere in your home or garden - Fun for the family, whether on the go or at home!
- Simply fold it together and take it with you anywhere - Play indoors in bad weather and outdoors when the sun is shining
- Table tennis table with practical handle - It is thus mobile and so flexible that it can be used (almost) anywhere - Especially useful on holiday or weekend trips
- The ping pong table has a secure stand and allows you full enjoyment while playing a friendly match of ping pong or having a tournament
- Ideally suited to small rooms, the patio or garden - Size open: HxWxD: approx 150 x 67 x 71 cm - HxWxD folded: approx 75 x 67 x 9 cm - Fold the table together when not in use to save space
Tip: Check out our guide to the best Ibrahimovic jerseys for great football-themed products.
Current Offers For Table Tennis Tables
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the table tennis table section.
Tip: You can find many exciting DIY products in our guide to the best Kamado grills.
FAQ About Table Tennis Table
Table tennis tables are usually 76 cm high, 274 cm long and 152.5 cm wide.
The price of a table tennis table ranges from 140€ to 1800€. Outdoor plates are often more expensive, because they are more robust. Otherwise, the higher the quality, the more expensive.
Table tennis tables are 274 cm long.
Table tennis tables are 76 cm high.
Table tennis tables are 152,5 cm wide.
If you are interested in an outdoor table tennis table, you need an outdoor table tennis table. For a table tennis table indoors you need an indoor table tennis table.
The official competition colors for table tennis tables are blue and green. For home use, table tennis tables come in all sorts of colors.
The outdoor table tennis table should be weatherproof and even in the rain without protection will not take any damage.
You should plan an area of about 10 x 5 meters to be able to use your table freely.
More A bout
- The 8 best billiard tables for home – guidebook
- The 20 best foosball tables – guidebook
- The 12 best gaming tables for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best poker tables – guidebook
- The 6 best poker cases – How to
- The 7 best poker sets for beginners – guidebook
- The 7 best poker card sets – guidebook
- The 10 best playing card sets – guidebook