Carrera Digital 132 racing tracks & cars are a great way for racing pros to bring home the optimal driving experience. Race against time or against your friends with the 1:32 scale vehicles.
In our checklist you will find all the important information about buying Carrera Digital 132 racing tracks & cars. You can find a great selection of different Carrera Digital 132 products in our product recommendations.
- Carrera Digital 132 racetracks are suitable for children aged 8 and over.
- Make sure that no children under the age of 3 are in the vicinity unsupervised due to the risk of swallowing small parts while playing.
- If your children are under 8 years old and you want to buy them a train set, you’d better go for other models, for example Carrera-Go or Carrera-Evolution.
- Up to 6 cars can race at the same time on your Carrera Digital 132 track.
- Overtakes and lane changes are possible.
- The tracks can be extended as required. Therefore, you can buy more track parts as accessories and thus enlarge your track.
- The length of most Carrera Digital 132 tracks is 7.3 or 8 meters.
- Consider the size of the track. When assembled, it takes up 305 x 170 cm of space. If you add on, of course more.
- You can choose from 10 different speed settings.
- The vehicles are equipped with lights, depending on the model. This includes front, rear and brake lights.
- You can control the vehicles with the help of a wireless 2.4 GHz controller.
- The Autonomous Car Function also lets you drive your cars automatically.
- The available models include, for example, the BMW M6 GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracán GT3 or the Ferrari 488 GT3.
- The scale of the tracks is 1:24.
- The vehicles were designed in 1:32 scale.
- When the battery is fully charged, your Carrera track can be in full operation for up to 8 hours.
- You can buy all kinds of accessories for the Carrera Digital 132 track, such as target arcs, new cars, track parts or vehicle cases.
- You can use the Carrera App to connect the game with your smartphone (via Bluetooth) and make it even more complex and exciting. You can buy the required adapter as an accessory and then simply connect it to the racetrack.
- The app provides you with information such as the lap time, race duration and the distance to the opponents.
Table of contents
Recommended Race Tracks & Cars From Carrera Digital 132
Tip: You can find many great sandboxes with roofs in our guide to sandboxes with roofs.
The Best Sellers Of Carrera Digital 132 Racing Tracks & Cars
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular Carrera Digital 132 racetracks & cars for you.
Tip: You can find practical leaf blowers for autumn in our guide to leaf blowers.
Current Offers Of Carrera Digital 132 Racetracks & Cars
Here you will find a collection of the current offers of Carrera Digital 132 race tracks & cars.
FAQ About Carrera Digital 132
Which steep curve should be chosen for the racetrack depends on taste. The steeper the curve, the higher the risk of the vehicle flying off the track. However, a steep curve also provides more action and increases the difficulty of a track.
Which set of the Carrera Digital 132 series is the best for you depends on your budget and your taste. You will find a great selection in our product recommendations, where you will also find what you are looking for.
A constant voltage on the racetrack supplies the vehicles with energy so that they can be driven.
Which tires you choose for your race cars for the Carrera Digital 132 track has little effect on the driving experience. All compatible tires from Carrera have similar properties and hardly differ from each other. The only important thing is that the cars are compatible with the tires you buy.
All Carrera vehicles on a scale of 1:32 will run on a Carrera Digital 132 racetrack. The selection ranges from Formula 1 cars to trucks and classic cars.
It is advisable to use an additional power supply from a track length of about 10 meters in order to avoid power losses. The longer the track, the higher the voltage drop.
Carrera Digital 132 is a range of racing cars and racetracks from Carrera. The racing cars are in 1:32 scale and can be controlled by remote control.
more Carrera products
- The 6 best Carrera tracks for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best cars from Carrera RC – guidebook
- The 9 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Evolution – guidebook
- The 8 best Carrera Digital 124 race tracks & cars – guidebook
- The 9 best race tracks & cars from Carrera First – Guidebook
- The 10 best race tracks & cars from Carrera Go – Guidebook
- The 9 best wooden toy cars – guidebook
- The 15 best toy cars – guidebook
- The 30 best RC cars for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best parking garage toys for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best fire engines for children – guidebook
- The 10 best slide cars for children – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection Sets – Guidebook
- The Top 12 LEGO Avengers Figures – Guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO Technic cranes – How to guide
- The 8 Best LEGO Creator Expert Kits – Guidebook
- The 5 Best LEGO Boost Robot Kits – Guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook