Especially when baking, a kitchen scale is essential. The individual ingredients such as flour or sugar must be weighed as accurately as possible so that the recipe succeeds. The selection is now huge, so you can choose between many different models.
With the help of our checklist, you can’t go wrong with your purchase, and the product recommendations will also help you make the right decision.
Table of contents
The Bestselling Kitchen Scales
We have compiled the most popular kitchen scales for you in this bestseller list.
Checklist For Kitchen Scales
- Kitchen scales must provide very accurate results.
- Therefore, when buying, it is essential to pay attention to the fine graduation.
- A kitchen scale should display weight in the gram range to enable precise weighing of ingredients.
- The maximum weight that the scale can carry also plays a role in the purchase.
- As a rule, it varies from 2kg to 15 kg.
- Therefore, before buying you should think about up to what maximum weight you need a scale.
- A digital display of a kitchen scale is a very practical equipment.
- It allows you to read weights easily and quickly.
- A digital kitchen scale needs batteries.
- An analog kitchen scale works without electricity and is less prone to errors and defects.
- But they are also usually larger, less accurate, harder to read and have a lower maximum weight than digital kitchen scales.
- Practical additional functions of a digital kitchen scale are, for example, an automatic switch-off or various functions for saving the measurement result.
- Also, a tare function for resetting the weight or the additional weighing function. Tare are very useful when you want to weigh many things in a row.
- Some kitchen scales also have a conversion function.
Recommended Kitchen Scales
Here you can find the top 10 among the most popular kitchen scales.
- The Patented Sensor Touch operating panel ensures easy and convenient operation - slight touch of the keys is sufficient.
- This scale offers precise 1-gRAM graduation & a load capacity of up to 15 kgs
- HOLD function for allowing weighing of bulky objects that cover up the display - the weight is displayed for 10 seconds after weighing
- Convenient add-weight (tare) function
- The large LCD screen makes it easy to read
- Stainless steel digital kitchen scale with widescreen LCD screen
- Weighs up to 11 pounds (about 5000 grams) of food (minimum of 2 grams); displays results in ounces, grams, pounds
- Advanced sensor technology delivers quick, accurate responses
- Tare button subtracts container weight to zero out the scale so you only measure what you want
- BPA-free plastic components are food safe; includes (2) AAA batteries
- Dimensions: approximately 8.25 x 7 x 1.25 inches (LxWxH)
- Stainless Steel Surface -- The material of scale adopted food-grade 18/8 stainless steel which can put food on it directly. Anti-fingerprint technology makes it easy to maintain and clean, ensuring durable use for you.
- High-precision Weigh -- Four high–precision sensors provide accurate weighing and quick response for you. Its weighing range is between 1g/0.002lb to 5000g/11lb, and the division value is 1g/0.002lb.
- Tare Function -- Press the Z/T button to Tare mode, you can weigh nuts, grains, liquid, flour, condiment or other messier ingredients in container without weighing the weight of container, use conveniently.
- Units Conversion -- Press UNIT button to realize unit conversion for you. You can choose any unit from “oz”, “ml”, “g” and “oz’lb”. The scale has memory function to remember the unit of last setting, you don’t need to choose unit again.
- Intelligent Design -- When the battery is low, low voltage prompt will appear. When the capacity is surpassed, overload prompt will alert you. The scale will power off automatically after about 60-second stop using.
- Compact and stylish - This small nutrition scale is 2.5 cm thick and can be easily stored anywhere. Its transparent glass surface makes it easy to clean
- Convenient and durable - The food measuring scale offers gram-accurate weighing up to 15 kg. It is durable, switches off automatically and has non-slip feet
- High-precision sensors - The sensors of this digital kitchen scale offer easy operation with a simple touch of the buttons thanks to the built-in Sensor Touch
- Tare function - This kitchen weighing scale has a tare function that allows you to zero the scale without removing anything already on the scale which is great for baking
- Product details - Soehnle Page Compact 300 digital food scale, materials - glass and plastic, colour - white, 1 battery CR2430 included. Item no - 61501
Tip: You can find many great wave slides for the garden here.
Current Offers For Kitchen Scales
Here you will find a selection of current offers for kitchen scales.
Tip: In summer, cooling off is simply a must! Discover great children’s pools here.
FAQ About Kitchen Scales
There are many kitchen scales. With the help of our checklist and our product recommendations you will surely find the right kitchen scale for you.
Kitchen scales require different batteries depending on the model. Some are powered by 2 to 3 AAA batteries, while others are powered by button cells.
Batteries are placed in a digital kitchen scale and after turning it on, you’re ready to go. Simply place a weight on it and it will show you the number of grams. With the analog version you can start immediately.
- The best kitchen appliances for the household – guidebook
- The 8 best coffee makers – guidebook
- The 6 best orange presses – guidebook
- The 4 best Thermomix alternatives – Guidebook
- The 10 best dishwashers – guidebook
- The 8 best ovens – guidebook
- The 8 best breadmakers – guidebook
- The 8 best microwave ovens – Guidebook
- The 8 best slow juicers – guidebook