Camping is becoming more and more popular for families. Before going on vacation abroad, however, many questions usually remain unanswered: Which means of transport is suitable and where are the most beautiful sights to be found? The right camping guide for a family vacation in France can help you with your choice.
So that you can experience a stress-free and most pleasant camping vacation together with your family, we have created a suitable checklist of camping guides for France for you, so that nothing can go wrong with the planning of your dream vacation.
- Important categories: The camping guide should be divided into different subheadings, which might be most relevant for your vacation. These might include space, sanitation, shopping, leisure activities, culture, bathing, prices, important addresses and places of interest.
- Topics: Some camping guides focus only on specific regions or recreational opportunities in France, so it makes sense to differentiate here to get the most relevant information for the specific vacation destination.
- Length: There is no fixed length for a camping guide. However, it is usually between 800 and 1000 pages. Again, it depends mainly on whether you want to get general information about the country of France or your family is planning a vacation in a specific region.
- Pitch, camper or camping site? You should also consider this question when choosing your camping guide, so that you can inform yourself about possible sites or find suitable travel routes, if you want to explore France with your family.
- Country-specific rules and laws: If you are considering camping outdoors with your family, the camping guide should also provide you with sufficient information on this topic. For example, wild camping in France is only allowed in certain regions.
- Language: If you like to talk to the local population in French, important phrases and words in your camping guide can certainly be of great help.
- Pictures can inspire you and give you a first insight into your vacation destination.
- Important telephone numbers (e.g. emergencynumbers ) will help you to find your way in exceptional situations.
- Country-specific courtesies can also help you to avoid putting your foot in your mouth.
- Maps provide additional orientation and help you to find your way in France.
- Testimonials usually reflect an honest assessment of the vacation destination
- Tip: Don’t let yourself be influenced too much by other people’s opinions. Everyone has different expectations of their dream vacation.
- Other destinations or other countries can also be presented within the camping guide. Maybe you will even find suggestions for your next vacation.
Table of contents
Recommended Camping Guides For Family Vacations In France
Here you will find the top 10 camping guides for family vacations in France.
Tip: Here you can find the best camping guides for your family vacation in Croatia
The Best-Selling Camping Guides For Family Vacations In France
We have compiled the most popular camping guides for family vacations in France for you in this best-seller list.
Tip: A lot of interesting information about camping guide for family vacation in Austria can be found here.
Current Offers For Camping Guide For Family Vacation In France
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Camping Guide for Family Vacation in France.
FAQ For Camping Guide
Which camping guide is the best for France depends on the type of trip (tent, bus, camper) and the destination (theme park, sea…). Thus, there are guides that are generally themed and/or intended to inspire the camping world in France, so that you can start further planning. Classic maps, testimonials or guidebooks are also available. We have picked out and listed the best guidebooks for this beautiful country.
As in Germany, you must have a warning triangle and a signal vest (with CE marking) with you in France. Wild camping is not allowed without a permit. Spending the night sleeping in your car counts as wild camping (even in parking lots). Especially popular places like near the sea or tourist attractions are sometimes specially controlled. Those who disregard these rules risk a fine.
A camping guide is a reference book for campsites. It can be used to plan your trip and your vacation destination and can help you find a wide variety of categories.
- Recommended camping equipment
- Recommendable inflatable tents
- Recommended camping tents
- Recommendable family tents
- Recommended sleeping mats
- Recommended sleeping bags for children
- Recommend tunnel tent for families
- Recommendable awning for families
- Recommendable roll-up tent for families
- Recommended camping grills