Does your child own countless doll clothes for which no proper storage option can be found? Then a doll closet can be the solution to this problem. Since many of these wardrobes are divided into practical compartments, your child can even store small accessories here. In addition, doll closets also have great designs, so that the wardrobe in your child’s room also looks beautiful.
We have prepared a suitable checklist for you so that flying doll clothes will soon be a thing of the past. Our product recommendations should also not be ignored, as many great doll closets can be found here.
- The size of the doll closet should be matched to the size of the doll, so that the doll clothes can be stored well. Therefore, a look at the article description usually helps, where the manufacturers usually directly indicate for which doll size the cabinet is intended.
- Often manufacturers also offer directly matching closets for certain doll series or brands, so that here it is ensured that all items of the series or brand fit perfectly in size and design and harmonize with each other. Thus, the wardrobe and other pieces of furniture such as bed, table or chair then look particularly beautiful and coherent together.
- If it is a doll’s closet for a doll’s house or a doll’s house, which should primarily serve decorative purposes and less for storing clothes, always pay attention to the exact dimensions in the product description. In this case, it is less important that there is room for clothes in the cupboard, but that the cupboard has the right dimensions for the doll’s room.
- Doll closets usually come with a number of features that make playing even more varied and realistic – just as if you were putting away an ordinary closet.
- The equipment of many doll clos ets therefore usually includes shelves, clothes rails and drawers. Clothes hangers are also often supplied directly.
- A well-divided doll closet therefore also offers sufficient space for all kinds of doll accessories.
- Very ingenious: Battery-operated models can be found, in which a light in the wardrobe comes on when the door is opened.
- Doll closets are available in a wide variety of designs, from classic and simple to extremely playful models.
- Since the main focus of a doll closet is, of course, fun , the models are kept in beautiful colors and are often decorated with pretty details such as stars, fairies, princess crowns or carvings.
- You can also find doll closets that have practical extras. For example, there are models that can be either freestanding in the room or attached to the wall using fasteners. Other doll closets have integrated castors to make them easier to move back and forth, or they have a mirror.
Table of contents
Recommended Doll Wardrobes
We have compiled the best and most interesting doll closets. You can find the list of our product recommendations here.
Tip: Learn more about the best dolls for kids in this article.
The Best Sellers Of Doll Closets
In a list of best-sellers, we have compiled the most popular doll closets for you.
Tip: You can learn more about the best doll furniture here
Current Offers Of Doll Closet
Find the best current deals on doll closets in this list.
FAQ About Doll Wardrobes
A doll closet is a piece of furniture for dolls, in which your child can sort clothes, hats and other accessories into different drawers. This way you can keep your child’s room tidy
This depends on the purpose for which your child wants to use the doll closet. If the wardrobe is in a doll’s house, it must be adapted to the size of the house. Here it can be useful to read the manufacturer’s specifications in detail before buying. If the cabinet is to stand freely in the room, you should consider whether there is enough space to place one. In addition, it is important that the size of the wardrobe is matched to the size of the respective doll, so that the clothes can be sorted appropriately. Many manufacturers even offer matching wardrobes for the corresponding doll
A doll’s closet often has a girly design on the outside. Often, therefore, this is kept in shades of pink and features small details such as stars, fairies, little crowns or even little stones
A doll’s closet often has several drawers or compartments so that your child can separate clothes and shoes, for example. Clothes rails are also often included, so your child can hang larger items of clothing on them
Some models require the use of batteries, because they have a light function. When your child opens the wardrobe, it is brightly lit and therefore good to use even in low light conditions. Some doll closets also have a mirror, in which your child can look at himself with the doll. Other cabinets can be attached to the wall or moved by means of rollers
A doll closet usually costs between 20 and 60 euros
That depends on whether your child wants to place the doll’s closet in a doll’s house or whether the wardrobe is to be placed in your child’s room. In the latter case, your child will probably want to sort the doll’s clothes into the closet, whereas the closet in the dollhouse is mostly for decorative purposes
More on the topic
Dolls and accessories
- The 15 best Ever After High dolls – guidebook
- The best dolls for children – guide
- The 8 best reborn dolls for children – guidebook
- The 14 best doll prams – guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – guidebook
- The 15 best doll houses – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – How to buy
- The best doll clothes – How to choose
- The 7 best wooden dolls’ carriages – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden doll houses – guidebook
- The 12 best hand puppets for children – guidebook
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Baby Annabell dolls – guidebook
- The 16 best Zapf dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
- The 8 best L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls – Guidebook
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys from Käthe Kruse – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 15 best toys for babies – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
- The best Pikler toys for children – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The 10 best toys for 8 year old children
- The 10 best toys for 10 year old children – guidebook
- The 8 best motor skills toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys for learning – guidebook
- The 8 best toys with sounds for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best toys from Theo Klein – Guidebook